Chapter 20 (Field Trip)

(Y/N)'s POV

"A field trip, sir?" one of the trainees asked the chief about our today's activity.

Yes, the chief talked to us going in some field trip. The manager wanted us to refresh for a little while gaining some experience from this actor we were going to visit...

He wanted to get some of her opinion, tips and tricks, and her knowledge about being an actor in general. Because according to our professions, we were not that different. That was the 'why' our manager wanted us to do it.

Because... working all day and night... it was so 'killing'.

"Well, yes. Thanks to your hard works, you all advanced even further than I first thought." Feeling proud of ourselves, we clapped our hands, appreciating each other and ourselves for our hardworks. "Well, we're going in ten minutes. And we're going to bring some seniors with us. So be prepared!"

"Yes!!" with that, we were dismissed before we prepared before the trip. And I went to the only 'senior' I knew in this whole building.

I went to my senior's room quickly since my time was limited. So... just when I was about to peek through the door, the door was opened, revealing many seniors coming my direction.

But then again, I could barely see him within the people I tried to look from. And the only thing I could do was wait, for the wave of people to make their way.

As the people passed by, I saw the last person to came out of that once-cramped room. "Dude!" we gave each other a fist bump before going to the lobby. "You're going on that trip, right (Y/N)?" his eyes were shining when he mentioned about the trip.

"You're going too?" meanwhile I was so surprised that he was the senior chief mentioned! And my guess was so quickly answered with a single nod from him as his face became brighter.

"Of course! Your director actually called me midnight, telling me to come with you. Don't want my juniors to get lost, especially this one." He playfully knocked my head with his knuckles, making both of us laugh.

Let's just hope he ain't gonna embarrass all of us...

"Where are we going anyway?" well, it couldn't hurt me to know it, right? A quick brief from the very senior himself. But his answer was rather of a smirk than a straight answer.

"You'll know soon enough. Let's get to my car real quick so we could catch a head start." He surprisingly told me to get to his car. Meanwhile the director told us that we were going by bus!

According to trust experience... I trusted my chief more than I trust this dork...

"But what about-"

"Don't worry about that thing. I've asked his permission that you're going with me. So just come with me and this will go nice and smooth, Junior" he ruffled my hair and started acting like my real senior. Which was ten times crazier than the normal Jonathan I knew...

I missed the old Jonathan already.

And the rest of the ride, it was just like how I experienced it. Lively, filled with laughs, fun... but the thing I liked the most, he acted like he was my friend. Not my senior. Or else I would jump from the car at 35 mph speed.

Well, that was the part I liked the most. And the part I hated the most, he kept teasing me with this destination we were going to! He kept telling me about stupid clues about it, like he wanted my curious soul became even more tortured. I bet those clues were useless anyway.

 I bet those clues were useless anyway