Chapter 27 (Begin the Operation)

The next day, 8.30 A.M.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Okay, Tae Joon. What's the plan?"

"According to the information I got, the goons I managed to track were hiding in an abandoned house, around Yeongdeok." Tae Joon hopped off from his seat and rolled the whole map of Yeongdeok area and every single detail from every corner, revealing every single detail in the area with a large photo of the house being pinned right next to the spot we were going to approach.

" Tae Joon hopped off from his seat and rolled the whole map of Yeongdeok area and every single detail from every corner, revealing every single detail in the area with a large photo of the house being pinned right next to the spot we were going t...

"At Yeongdeok? Just how far did they go and why there? Heard it's kinda haunted at that house." Jonathan asked for confirmation.

His answer got an A+ from the hacker with a single snap. "Yeah. And this makes our job even easier." Hearing such strange thing, me and Jonathan turned to the person who just spelled the outrageous word.

"What? How?" we asked at the same time.

Instead of explaining directly, he got back to his futuristic PC and typed some keys on his keyboard, revealing another whole map of east part of South Korea on one of the screens.

But something was different about this map. It had... many dots on some places in the entire maps. Clearly different from the printed paper we saw on the table.

"These dots are the position of every CCTV in the whole Yeongdeok area. Every corner, every building, we got it... here." Tae Joon finished as he backed out a little, letting us look at his crazy job of his. "And you may look at Yeongdeok part..." His eyes dived into the map, looking every single detail he needed to find and pointed it with his finger. "Here."

He pointed at the Yeongdeok haunted house area... We could see the entire perimeter of the house where the assholes ran to. The area looked a bit darker than the rest of others, and... where the CCTV were much fewer than the other part of this city. It was... almost one to none. "If the recons there are low..."

"And if it's an abandoned, haunted building..." Jonathan continued my speculation...

"Exactly." Tae Joon suddenly intercepted while putting a tailcoat with a suit inside. "The suspect of our presence would be almost none. So, we almost do not need to worry about leaving any evidence to go there." He finished the briefing while fastening his gloves and grabbed a mask before putting it on his coat.

" He finished the briefing while fastening his gloves and grabbed a mask before putting it on his coat