Chapter 19.5 (D-Day Part 2)

(Y/N)'s POV

Jonathan leaded us into the unknown floor that even I hadn't explored. We went through the halls that was still unfamiliar with our eyes, until we ended up in a room that was way better than a living room. And...

Boom! A freaking home cinema

Boom! A freaking home cinema. Even though this room was way smaller than the real cinema, but this small room had succeeded in terms of impressing us.

I never ever thought that this massive building would have a home cinema! I never ever thought that such thing really constructible...

Yeah, me and my boomer trait...

"Well, time to decide who's sitting with who. The loser gotta sit alone in the back." Lisa became even wilder than before, due to the crazy fact that this 'heaven' had a cinema in it.

Damn, what did her parents feed her with?! This girl is... on fire!

And guess what? Lisa wanted the decision to be made, BASED ON ROCK SCISSORS PAPER!!

I might be able to beat her in game. But this? I was never good at this game.

Never...

I would always choose rock since it was the easiest my hand could make and the first thing my head would think... a fist.

And of course, the match was decided easily, and Jonathan beat me with ease. Four seats in a row, and I got one in the back, sucks to be me, huh... and I was not good at watching horror too.

I took a seat at the second row and prayed before I got into this mess, praying for an angel to stay with me.

Until it was answered rather-too-soon. "Ugh!!" I felt desperate until someone sounded like one. When I looked at the girls, it seemed like they had someone sitting with me... but to my surprise...

Rosé's POV

"Ugh!!" why did it always have to be rock scissors paper?!! I was the worst player in the entire galaxy since all I chose was paper! And they already knew me too well, so they beat me with ease!

Stupid Lisa, this is cheating!!

"Awww, sorry chipmunk. But at the very least, you got to sit with your favorite person here, right?" Jennie tried to tease me and lightly pinched my cheek as her words struck like a lightning.

Favorite? Could it be...? No... wait, favorite?!

I turned to see (Y/N), sitting on the... second row?! What the frick?! They set me up?!!

"Owh, looks like you're spending the next few hours with him Rosie." Lisa mockingly stuck her tongue out to me, showing how satisfied she was.

Just when I thought she was closer to him, I thought Lisa wanted to stay with him, but why?? This was too confusing for a chipmunk to handle.