Chapter 11 (Fake)

Hello, amazing peeps! I hope you like my queen's birthday's celebration extra chapter (You know who she is XP)! I just hope that everyone could enjoy this book until it ends. Enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hang out?" I looked at Jonathan with curious look. Well, it had been quite some times since we hung out.

Ever since Rosie's case, we hadn't spent time for each other to hang out. And now, here I was, always intercepted by him every time I was done from the studio. Not in a bad way, though. And I didn't mind him doing it. In fact, I was the one who was feeling bad for him.

Well, he had asked me for the fifth time this week, straight from Monday to Friday. But I had to go home early because of the tasks I bear as a trainee. And the amount of it was like a pile of homework that created a mountain.

Plus, he was the type who'd buy me anything... no, everything! Just by looking at something, he would give it to me.

"Please don't say no. I'm really bored, and I need someone to hang out with. I promise that I'll make it worth your time. I'll even listen to what you say." He clapped his hand and bowed his head.

God, how lonely is he? Well, not that I didn't want to. I had always been busy. But... I couldn't stand any longer, watching him like this.

Plus, today was Friday. So, happy weekend... well, not so happy for me. And he promised that he would even listen to me. So, I guess he wouldn't buy me a house even if I saw a sold one, right?

"*sigh* Okay, let's hit the road then." His face lit up when I said a 'yes' to him, as if a little kid whose request was accepted.

"Now that's my little bro!" he slung his arm to my neck and pulled me closer into a bro hug. "Come on, let's ride." And so, we got into his car and hit the road.

But we went into somewhere I didn't recognized before. I had memorized some part of Seoul. Yet I saw nothing really familiar about our destination. I didn't even know our destination. All he said was 'let's ride'.

Don't tell me he's going to buy me a car...

The road we crossed seemed new and everything was so unfamiliar to my sight. "Jonathan, where are we going?" I turned to the driver who had a big smile on his face.

"We're going to my house. Then we can hit the road from there." Hit the road from 'there'? Aren't we doing it now, though?

Deciding not to complicate 'Jojo's Bizarreness', I decided to stay quiet and let him take me to wherever he was riding to.

I just paid attention to many trees we passed by, the building standing at the side of the road. And before we knew it, we entered a huge building right in front of us.

But, rather than a building, I'd say it was Jonathan's house. No, not just a house... it was a mansion! A huge one!! A huge fucking mansion!

 it was a mansion! A huge one!! A huge fucking mansion!