City of Walls and Secrets

Sky's POV

We were in the lower ring

We were in the lower ring. Zuko was holding my hand as I trailed slightly behind him, being heavily pregnant it's getting harder to walk at a face pace... or walking at all, as we walked down the street. Iroh caught up to us from behind, holding a large vase with several orange flowers placed in it. Zuko stared coldly at the flora. "I just want our new place to look nice, happy wife happy life." Iroh said as he gave Zuko a small nudge with his elbow and glanced back at me. "This city is a prison. I don't want to make a life here. Especially bring children into it." Zuko stated glaring ahead before looking back at me them my bump.

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. You already have it happening, you'll be a father soon. Now come on, I found us some new jobs, and we start this afternoon. You need to start thing about your family's future." Iroh stated as we continued to walk along the lower ring.

~This time skip is brought to you by Joo Dee's smile~

Still Sky's POV

We stood in a small tea shop in the lower ring. Zuko, Iroh and I were speaking with the tea shop owner. The tea shop owner began to speak, "Well, you certainly look like official tea servers. How do you feel?" He said to Zuko and Iroh. "And you my dear look beautiful, I can't wait for you to perform in the evening."

"Ridiculous." Zuko stated. I giggled at Zuko's comment as well as blushing at the compliment that I was given. Zuko and Iroh were both wearing aprons. Iroh desperately attempted to tie the string behind his back, but his effort was in vain.

"Uh, does this possibly come in a larger size?" Iroh asked the tea shop owner, finally giving up trying to tie his apron.

"I have extra string in the back. Have some tea while you wait." The owner said as he poured three cup of tea and handed them us before heading to the back of the shop. Iroh took a sip from his cup, but quickly pulled it away, his face was contorted in disgust.

"Eeow! This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!" Iroh stated in disgust, having a closer look at his cup of tea.

"Uncle, that's what all tea is." Zuko stated looking at Iroh annoyed.

"How can a member of my own family say something so horrible? We'll have to make some major changes around here." Iroh stated as he grabbed the tea pot, Zuko and I's cups and heads over to the window Iroh dumped the tea out the window. I smiled shaking my head at the scene.

"Well I don't think tea is just hot leave juice." I stated, giggling, finding this whole thing hilarious.

Iroh walked over to me and brought me into a tight hug before saying, "She is too good for you Lee. How you got a girl as great as her will forever be a mystery as she is definitely family. She will be forever." Iroh grinned once finished speaking at Zuko and released me from my hug.