The Spirit World (Winter Solstice Part 1)

Sky's POV

I was sitting in a hot tub beside Iroh but I couldn't see him and him me because I was blocked by a wall of rock. "Uncle! Sky! It's time to leave! Where are you? Uncle Iroh! Sky!" Zuko shouted. Iroh shouted back happily, "Over here." "Uncle? We need to move on, we're closing in on the Avatar's trail and I don't want to lose him!" Zuko said as he arrived. "You look tired, Prince Zuko. Why don't you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles?" Replied Iroh. Zuko had not seen me in the pool next to Iroh. Then Zuko said angrily, "My troubles cannot be soaked away. It's time to go!" "You should take your teacher's advice and relax a little. The temperature's just right. I heated it myself." Iroh shifted his position slightly, put his hands together and breathed steam from his nostrils. Zuko was obscured by steam then swatted it away. "I have to agree with Iroh. Why not just join me in mine," I asked, bring Zuko's focus to me. 

He just shakes his he and shouted, "Enough! We need to leave now! Get out of the water!" Iroh then started to rise from the water and said, "Very well." Then started to get out I just screamed my head off. Zuko ran to me and covered my eyes with his hand and said, "On second thought, why don't you take another few minutes, but be back at the ship in half an hour or I'm leaving without you." To which Iroh then sat back down and leaned back happily after Zuko uncovered my eyes. "Ahhhh!" Iroh sighed. "I think it's time for me to leave," I said reaching over and grabbing my towel. Then I got out of the water. I went back to then ship to get dressed. I then started to feel dizzy and decided to take a nap.

~This time skip is brought to you by getting eaten by a spirit monster~

Still Sky's POV

After my nap Zuko woke me to find uncle who still had not returned to the ship. So me, Zuko and some Guards/soldier went to go find him. "Uncle! Uncle, where are you?" Zuko shouted. Then a Soldier said, "Sir, maybe he thought you left without him?" To which Zuko replied, "Something's not right here. (He examined the hot tub, now with the stone projectiles embedded in it.) That pile of rocks..." "I agree Zuko," I said will leaning my head on his shoulder as I was still sleepy. "It looks like there's been a landslide, sir." The Soldier said. "Land doesn't slide uphill. Those rocks didn't move naturally. My uncle's been captured by earthbenders!" Zuko shouted.

~This time skip is brought to you by Iroh getting kidnapped naked~

Still Sky's POV

Zuko and I went in search of Iroh and his kidnappers. We had been riding all night and it was now day. Zuko found a sandal and picked it up then shifted it, a look of disgust spread over his face. "Yup, that's Uncle Iroh." Zuko said as we continued our journey. "You shouldn't of smelt it. That was disgusting." I said with a shiver. He just nodded in agreement.

~This time skip is brought to you by Aang getting chased by a dragon~

Will riding we saw the Aang fly above us to which Zuko shouted, "The Avatar!" He yanked the reigns to turn the beast back, but then he looked down the trail that leads to his captured uncle. He looked back again in the direction he saw Appa, indecision marked his face.

~This time skip is brought to you by Aang crashing into a big bear statue~

We finally caught up, but I stay with the Komodo rhinos. For three reasons, 1. Zuko didn't want me to get hurt 2. Iroh is most likely to still naked and 3. I'm pregnant but Zuko doesn't know that.

Then once they got Iroh properly covered we went back to the ship to search for the Avatar and for me to sleep.