The Northern Air Temple

Sky's POV

"I'm soooooooooooo bored!" I whined to Zuko and Iroh. We were out on the top deck drinking tea (well Iroh and I were, Zuko didn't want any and he didn't even want to be there, I forced him to be there. Hehe.) Anyway, we were drinking tea on this sunny day with a lovely came sea surrounding us. "Well what do you want to do then?" Zuko asked in a bit of annoyance. "I don't know. Just something...... Oh I've got it why don't we play hide and seek!" I said all giddy with a big giggly smile on my face. When I looked to see Iroh's and Zuko's reactions, well let's just say the varied from being all for the idea to never in a million years. I'll let you guess which ones which. So, I had to bring out the polar puppy face.

~This time skip is brought to you by 'Airwalkers'~

Zuko's POV

I couldn't believe I fell for the polar puppy face. I face palmed myself as I finished counting. I stated to walk around the ship at random when suddenly I heard a large bang. I sprinted towards where the gobsmacking loud noise came from only to find it was just Uncle. It looked like he hid in a cupboard, fell asleep and rolled out the HUGE cupboard. The lest surprising part of it all was Uncle was still sound asleep. I shook my head before shaking him awake with a shock. "Ugh what happened?" Uncle said rubbing his head. He then looked around, "Oh, does this mean I'm out." I nodded my head and leaving before I lost my temper.

~This time skip is brought to you by the crazy looking and sounding inventor~

Still Zuko's POV

It's been hours since I found Uncle and I still can't find Sky. It was starting to get dark outside and now I was worried about her and our baby. I sent everyone to look for her and called for her. On the outside I have my usually expression but, on the inside, I'm was panicking. I couldn't stop thinking about the worst things that could have happened to them. I was still getting use to the idea of becoming a father. It really made a dead line for me now. I want my child to be born in the firenation and to make sure they never have to face the suffering and lose that I had been through. I decided it was best to go back to our room to get my get my head together to continue looking, when low and behold I found her sleeping in bed hugging into my pillow. I was so relieved to see that she was safe and sound. Told a guard to tell everyone to stop searching and that I found her. After that I slid into bed beside her and went to sleep, dreaming of our future together with our little baby in our arms.