The Boy in the Iceberg

this is her outfit for this season

Sky's POV

I woke up to the sound of Zuko shouting. i started to get dressed and began to walk to the top deck where i knew that the shouting was coming from. When I finally got there, after stopping to get some dinner and tea,  I saw Uncle Iroh leaving to go to bed and Zuko gazing out to sea. I walked up behind him and snaked my arms around his middle and putting my chin on his shoulder. "What are you doing up here, it's too cold to be out here with just that on," I said to him. "I'm not cold," he replied. "Well you should come to bed with me, so I can get more sleep. If you get a good night sleep means a good day," I said. It worked because he took my hand and lead me to our bedroom and we went to sleep.

~This time skip is brought to you by staring out to sea~

still Sky's POV

I stood beside a seated Iroh as Zuko fought, as training, against some of the ships crew. "Again" Iroh said. They then start the exercise again. Iroh then stopped them sighing and said, " No! Power in firebending comes from the breath. Not the muscles. The breath becomes energy in the body. The energy extends past your limbs and becomes fire. (Iroh demonstrates, releasing a controlling plume of flame that bursts in front of Zuko, but does not hit him) Get it right this time." Zuko then replied, in anger, shouting, " Enough. I've been drilling this sequence all day. Teach me the next set. I'm more than ready." Iroh shot back forcefully, " No, you are impatient. You have yet to master your basics. (More forcefully) Drill it again!" Iroh sat down. Zuko huffed and he blasts one of the guards backwards with a gout of fire. "The sages tell us that the Avatar is the last airbender. He must be over a hundred years old by now. He's had a century to master the four elements. I'll need more than basic firebending to defeat him. You WILL teach me the advanced set!" Iroh then replied, " Very well. But first I must finish my roast duck. (Begins eating) Num num... num..." I just bursted out with laughter. "I'm sorry but just this is just to funny." I said as i walked over to Zuko and kissed his cheek before going to the mess hall to get some food.

~This time skip is brought to you by the 'men of the tribe' saying, "I need to pee"~

Still Sky's POV

A falling flare was seen through the lens of a telescope. The telescope follows the flare down for a few moments, before shifting downwards to show Aang hopping down the ship and the ice which encases it to the ground below, Katara still in his arm. It was Zuko looking through it and he said, "The last airbender. (Cut to a profile view of Zuko looking through his telescope) Quite agile for his old age. Wake my uncle! Tell him I found the Avatar... " He then looks back into his telescope to see Aang and Katara running across the ice away from the ship. He then scans left quickly, then pulls it back right to focus on Katara's village. " ...as well as his hiding place." 

It was time. The first episode had just finished. I then knew our once peaceful life would turn into a game of tag. That I know how to end.