The King of Omashu

A/N: Zuko is not in this episode so I'm just going to make it all up :) so basically, it's a filler chapter/ episode.

Sky's POV

I woke up beside a very naked and muscular Zuko. I looked up to his and saw he was still asleep. I just started to play with his ponytail till he started to stir awake but as soon as he felt me playing with his hair he began to fake sleep. So, to make him stop I started to kiss his neck, leaving a hickey as I bit gently on it, he opened his eyes. "What are you doing my little fire lily?" Zuko asked siting up making the sheets cover him from the waist down. I sat up, but I held the sheets to my chest and said, "I knew you were awake my love and it's time to get up before you know who comes knocking on our door." I then realised that I made a reference to the Harry Potter books. I just started giggling. I stopped when I notice Zuko looking at strangely. "What?" I asked him. " What were you giggling about Sky?" He asked in return. "Nothing just an inside joke I have with myself," I said. 

"So, what should we do today Zuko?" I asked getting out of bed and getting dressed. "I don't know maybe train then try to find the avatar." He said while getting. "Well you won't find him he's in Omashu." I said. Zuko looked at me funny and said, "How do you know that Sky?" I began to panic and said, "Uhhhh instincts." and I shrugged. Zuko just looked at me funny then just shrugged and continued to get dressed. Once we were dressed we went to get breakfast with Iroh. "Sky when was the last time you sang,"Iroh asked after we finished breakfast and Zuko's training and we were bored. "I don't remember Iroh. why?" I asked him. "I asked because you should put on a concert for the crew and us." Iroh said. "That's a great idea Iroh I'll go and get ready! You should gather the crew in the main hall in about a hour," I said.

~This time skip is brought to by Bumi is a crazy hundred something year old~

Still Sky's POV

"Okay today for you all I will sing four or five songs," I said in-front of the whole crew which include Iroh and Zuko. "This song is called Your Guardian Angel" I said, and I then began to sing the song:

When I see your smile

Tears run down my face I can't replace

And now that I'm strong I have figured out

How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul

And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

Seasons are changing

And waves are crashing

And stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart