The Fortuneteller

Sky's POV

Today Zuko surprised me with breakfast in bed for two reasons; 1. I'm pregnant and I have morning sickness also 2. It's my found anniversary. It's sort of like my birthday but it's not really it. It's the day Zuko's family found me washed up on Ember Island shore. I remember it like yesterday.

Flashback

Still Sky's POV

I was watching an episode of Legend of Korra, I had a bad day. I then wished I could be in the Avatar the last airbend show. Then I would be able to meet Zuko. I loved him. He was my favourite character since watch the show, I felt like I could relate to him. When suddenly there was a giant flash of white light. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of Raava. I was in shock, I thought I was dreaming, I pinched myself only to find out it was real.

Raava began to speak, "Sky I have granted you this wish to come to this would. BUT you must use your knowledge to help save the few lives that get taken." After that Raava disappeared and I was in the sea, the only thing was I was not the best swimmer, so I found a bit of drift wood to cling onto. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I was gazing into the most beautiful golden eyes I have ever seen. I couldn't help but think they were familiar. I was brought out of my day dream by the boy attached to the eyes bombarding me with questions like, "Are you alright? Where are your parents? Why are you sleeping on the beach?" He was stopped by who I assumed was his mother.

Just then I realized who they were; they were Princess Ursa and Prince Zuko. This was DEFINITELT not a dream. He looked like my age: 7. I began to panic a bit when I did this to which Princess Ursa sat down and pulled me onto her lap, while whispering calming words into my ear. Once calm I asked, "Where am I Princess Ursa?" I asked. Both her and Prince Zuko were shocked by me talking but got over it quickly and Ursa said, "You are on Ember Island sweetheart. Where are you parents darling?" I replied with, "I don't have parents anymore or any family or even friends." While I was saying that tears started to stream down my face. Zuko wiped away the tears, then hugged my tightly. I leaned into him, loving how warm he was with me being cold from the sea water.

Princess Ursa let me sit on Prince Zuko's lap while she got me a towel. Prince Zuko began to stroke my cheek. I leaned into his touch and by the time Princess Ursa came back me and Prince Zuko were as close as close can be. I looked up at Princess Ursa to see Prince Ozai and Princess Azula with her. When Prince Ozai saw how Prince Zuko and I interacted together, he got an idea and said, "You are going to wed when you are both sixteen." We all looked at him like he was crazy. "We don't even know her name!" Azula screamed out in jealousy. That made Prince Ozai angry, "YOU WILL NOT QUESTION ME!" His voice then got softer, "What is your name little girl?" I replied with, "Sky. It's very nice to meet you Prince Ozai and you have a wonderful family." I said with a bow. They took me back to the palace and the rest is history.

End of flashback