Avatar Roku (Winter Solstice, Part 2)

Sky's POV

I was woken by the sound of yelling and firing. I was about to get up when a wave of morning sickness came over me, so instead I ran to the toilet to throw up. When I had finished the ship was at a standstill. I then walked on to the deck to Zuko's hand gripping a bar. His hand clenched even more. "What's he up to, Uncle? Why didn't Commander Zhao arrest me?" Zuko said.TO which Iroh replied, "Because he wants to follow you. He knows you'll lead him to the prize you're both after...the Avatar." "If Zhao wants to follow our trail of smoke, then that's exactly what I'll let him do." Zuko said. "Where are we?" I asked. Making them aware of my presents. They turned around to face me and then Zuko said, "We are just off shore of the Fire temple in the Fire Nation." "Why are we here?" I asked. "We've tracked the Avatar here. Just stay here and I will be back as soon as I can. Okay?" He asked. "Okay. I am a little hungry for some roast duck. Iroh will you care to join me?" I offered. He nodded in reply, to which we linked arms and made our way to the ships kitchen.

~This time skip is brought to you be Sokka falling of Appa and screaming like a girl~

Still Sky's POV

Zuko entered our room looking very angry. "What happened Zuko?" I asked. "I lost the Avatar AGAIN!" he screamed punching the door shut. "Hay it's okay you will get him next time." I said with a soft smile. He calmed down when he looked at me and sat on the bed beside me. "I know but it's just so frustrating." He said shaking his head. He sighed and put his head into his hands. He then took his hand away from his head and looked at me, "How was your day then?" He asked. "It was alright I guess." I said yawning. "Well let's get some sleep you seem more tired these days. Are you sure you're alright because I think you should see a healer." Zuko said. "I'm perfectly fine. I just tired from all the excitement of the day. Now go to sleep. Goodnight love. Love you. See you in the morning." I said. "Okay my fire lily. Love you too. See you in the morning." Zuko replied.

A/N sorry it's short but at least he's starting to notice how much she sleeps.