The Blind Bandit

Sky's POV

I can't believe he lift me I thought as Iroh and I followed Zuko's tracks. I was heartbroken. I knew this day would come but I never thought he would not even say goodbye to me or even the baby. Since he left, I haven't said a word. I just can't think of anything worth saying. We were making progress in catching up with Zuko slowly. We were passing a small village when Iroh suddenly stopped and said, "Why don't visit this village's doctor. Zuko would not be happy if something happened to the baby that could be prevented." I just simply nodded my head look at my baby bump. Iroh then started to guide me to the village clinic. Once there we were seated to wait for the doctor. "We'll catch up to him. I just know it... He just needs sometime to find his path. I just continued to look at my baby bump, praying to the spirits that me being here wouldn't mean me raising a baby by myself or worse lose the war. I was brought out of my thought by the Doctor calling out my name. I raised my hand to signal that I was the one he was looking for.

The Doctor Guided Iroh and I into his room. "So, what is the reason your visiting me today?" The Doctor asked. Iroh answered, "We just wanted a doctor to check on Asami's baby. You see we have been traveling for a long time and we have a long way to go still." The Doctor Set to work. He checked on the baby and me. The Doctor had a slight look of concern on his face when he said, "You said you were about six to seven months right?" I just nodded my head to show that what he said was correct. "Why? Is there something wrong?" Iroh asked. "No. No. No. It just she seems more eight or nine months. It could mean that she is just over weight or she is going to have more than one baby." This information shocked not just me but Iroh as well. "We won't know for sure until you are in labour." Iroh and I just looked at each other, then my pregnant stomach. Agni help me.