01→ Back at it again

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Instagram + narrative
Hope you enjoy!
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

thegoldenevieeee

♥️  💬  ✈️Liked by wilbursoot and 20 othersthegoldenevieeee Summer is over

♥️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by wilbursoot and 20 others
thegoldenevieeee Summer is over. I'm back b*tches. It was probably lonely without me.

Wilbursoot So so lonely without you even if you live hours away
thegoldenevieeee drop the sarcasm, I know you missed me
Itsmarlssss I can't believe we're back. I miss France :(
thegoldenevieeee sameeeee back to uni :(
Valkyrae We've all missed you and Marley!
thegoldenevieeee missed you too! Can't wait to stream with you and the gang again.

MarleyJoness

♥️  💬  ✈️Liked by thegoldenevieeee and 236,406 othersMarleyJoness  Back home, new video in the making!

♥️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by thegoldenevieeee and 236,406 others
MarleyJoness Back home, new video in the making!

thegoldenevieeee not even a day has passed and you're already working.
MarleyJones you know it!
User1 Welcome home!
User2  You look amazing as always
User3  can't wait!!
User4  hope you had a nice summer away

View more comments...

itsbubbles is live: I'm back and ready to go!

As Genevieve switched off her 'starting soon' screen onto Minecraft, she was happy to see lots of comments flood in with 'welcome backs' and overall positive comments.

"Good afternoon, good morning, good evening or goodnight... welcome to my stream!" Genevieve said enthusiastically yet quietly to no wake up Marley in the other room. The girl had crashed after trying to start early on her work even though the two best friends only arrived back home in the morning.

"I'm warning you in advance this stream won't be as long as the usual as it is quite late here and I have uni tomorrow... yay. However I'm not gonna let that stop us from having a great stream." Even though her chat couldn't see her face, she smiled before logging onto the Minecraft world that a couple of her friends made, including Marley and Will, that she always played when she wanted a calmer stream. The world consisted of a few people but many large buildings as some of her friends specialised in.