27→ Promised date

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Narrative + Instagram
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

"Were you being serious?" Niki asked the girl who stood behind her cutting the cake they had just made on stream. Genevieve hummed in question as she turned to face Niki.
"The date."

"Yes unless you want to reschedule?" Genevieve informed, turned fully towards her date.

"Of course not! I'm looking forward to it."

"Glad to hear. How about this: we'll sit down try this," The faceless streamer began, motioning to the cake on the counter. "Then you go home and get ready, I'll also get ready and then I'll take you out for a hopefully good night." Niki nodded in agreement before both girls picked up two slices of cake, one for themselves and the other for either Marley or Wilbur then made their way to the living room.

"Hello fellow friends we bring food." Genevieve announced as she entered with Niki trailing close behind.

"Is this the point where we die of poisoning?" Marley joked whilst taking a plate from Genevieve's clutch.

The French girl sarcastically laughed before taking a seat on the sofa.

"So... when are you going on that date?" The youtuber asked with a smirk plastered across her face. "Before you ask we tuned into the stream after you both started speaking German."

"She even started making diary entries on her Instagram story." Wilbur interjected, scrolling on his phone to find those Instagram stories.

"This is diary entry number one about the cooking stream in the other room. Genevieve just walked down the corridor in a purge mask... I am afraid for my life because my fighting ability is non-existent-"
"I guess I'll protect you-"
"I think I'd rather die and don't you dare interrupt my diary entry again. Anyway update will be soon."

"Entry number two. I'm alive don't worry however they've started laughing and maybe I should still hold some fear. I don't know if they've went insane or there is a gas leak therefore I don't know who to call. Update soon."

"Entry number three and I no longer fear for my life however Will fears for his as Genevieve keeps yelling half way across the house to ask where he keeps various baking equipment and then judges him for the lack of said equipment."

"Update number four... they've started speaking in a foreign language. I should of taken German for one of my GCSEs... oh well I'm not gonna cry about it."

"Entry five. Genevieve doesn't know who Mary Berry is, I'm disappointed."

"Last entry... date? They're going on a date? And I get cake!"

Genevieve laughed at the end of watching through Marley's diary entries. The faceless streamer then paused before standing up after everyone was finished eating. "Madam, are you ready?" Genevieve turned to Niki with an outstretched hand. The girl smiled, taking the French girl's hand and stood up.

"Give me half an hour?" Niki asked in a questioning tone. Genevieve nodded then Niki told the lot that she was leaving for her house to get ready. They all said their goodbyes before the German girl left for her house.