15→ Toned down

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Twitch + narrative
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

The day before Halloween -Halloween Eve according to Genevieve- meant nothing to Marley. For her it was another day of editing and school work; she couldn't care less.

Even though she had her own room, the YouTuber's favourite spot was the sofa which, despite it's age, was very comfortable. She spent her time editing on the sofa in front of the tv that always had something playing in the background.

Today was the same.

Marley sat crosslegged, her laptop on her lap editing the video she recorded yesterday and the day before while Genevieve was in the kitchen. The faceless streamer was trying out a new recipe and wanted no one interruptions, therefore neither of the girls spoke. Even though no one spoke, it was a comfortable silence that both the girls needed.

Ping.

Genevieve's phone went off making Marley slight jump before she turned around. The French girl smiled at her phone.

"So what has the lovely Niki texted you?" Marley asked with a confident grin on her face, knowing it will make her blush.

"It wasn't from Niki. It's Michelle, she's shocked that I've never watched Mama Mia." Genevieve replied not looking up from her phone and texting the girl back.

Marley's confident smirk dropped. No blush. No stutter. No changing the subject. Genevieve was telling the truth. "Michelle?" The youtuber questioned.

"Michelle is the name of the barista that wrote her number in my cup. I decided to text her last night and she's pretty cool." The faceless streamer explained to her roommate.

"Uh huh." Marley simply replied. "By cool do you mean 'friend cool' or 'more than friend cool'?" The girl pushed getting up from the comforts of the sofa.

"Does it matter?"

"No... unless it's 'more than friends cool'!" Genevieve was known to be the protective one of the pair, yet that didn't mean that Marley sometimes couldn't play the mother role.

"It's okay, we only started talking yesterday." Genevieve explained. "Besides I would tell you if there was something more ever, with any person. Now shoo, out of the kitchen I need space."

Marley complied, picked up her laptop and went to her room to do some school work as she decided she needed a break from editing.

Marley was happy that Genevieve met someone new, becoming more social. She just really hoped that Michelle didn't interfere with Operation Lobster.

itsbubbles is now live: Chill building stream with Rae!

"Hello, hello?" Genevieve asked as she entered the call with Rae.

"Hi!" The girl on the other side replied in a less enthusiastic voice than usual. Genevieve knew that the girl was ill but she still wanted to join the faceless streamer in her stream as was planned. However the chat was unaware and panicked at the less enthusiastic Rae.

"It's okay chat, Rae is only ill. Even though she is supposed to be in bed, she wanted to be here as we planned. However instead of Phasmophobia we'll have a chill stream and talk through discord so if you have any questions or topics ask way." The French girl explained to her stream and most of them were understanding about the change in plans.