20→ Love or host

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Instagram + narrative
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

itsbubbleshere

♥️  💬  ✈️Liked by WilburSoot and 891,497 othersitsbubbleshere  Does this count as dressing up?

♥️  💬  ✈️
Liked by WilburSoot and 891,497 others
itsbubbleshere Does this count as dressing up?

WilburSoot I guess it will do
MarleyJoness Yeah what he said
itsbubbleshere Thanks for the vote of confidence
User01 Amazing!
itsbubbleshere Why thank you kind soul
User02 is it for LOH? If so I'm so excited
User03 But how is she gonna show her face
    →User04 she doesn't have to
        →User03 Isn't that the whole point?
             → User04 No? Looks don't need to matter
nihaachuu  You look beautiful!
itsbubbleshere  Are you trying to steal my word?
    →nihaachuu  Okay, you are out of this world
       →itsbubbleshere  ☺️

AustinShow is live: LOVE OR HOST FT NIHACHU

After going through all the rules and fixing some minor technical difficulties, Niki introduced herself. "Hello everyone, I'm Niki Nihachu. I know most of you here already. I stream mostly minecraft but I'm trying to do a lot of variety... and I'm very nervous." Everyone awed at the last statement and gave the girl words of encouragement before the twelve potential lover introduced themselves.

The line up was as followed: Axel, Ofelia, Bob, CaptainPuffy, WilburSoot, Connor, Karl, Qwacc, Alex, Trisha, Esfand and Genevieve.

Once it was Genevieve's turn to introduce herself, she felt her nerves kicking in. All the other cast member's introductions went smoothly and the faceless streamer hoped she wouldn't mess it up. Niki knew Genevieve therefore she knew how the French girl would get nervous sometimes. So when it was her time to introduce herself, Niki smiled brightly which stored a bit of confidence in Genevieve.

"Hello, I'm Genevieve but also known as Bubbles on the internet. I was told by my roommate to win the beautiful Niki's love, I thought I already did that so I'm here to prove it and of course find out some other things about Niki that I didn't know." Genevieve sighed in relief once she had finished her introduction. She didn't stumble over any of her words or stutter.

"As many have realised Genevieve's camera is off. Do you think that with effect your chances of winning?" Austin questioned the girl.

"I... I hope not. Although I know Niki would never judge someone only by their looks so I don't think I'm at a disadvantage." The French girl answered with more confidence as she continued the statement and let the question process in her mind.