03→ Acting and hand reveals

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Narrative + Instagram
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

Genevieve was happy to have met new people; they were all great people. Even if some came across as annoying at first.

It had been about a week after the among us stream and the girl had became closer with the people she met. Genevieve had texted among the group and had even been invited to future streams. However, Genevieve and Niki got along the best out of the people she had met. The girls had so much in common without even realising, Genevieve wished she had met the girl sooner. Currently, the faceless streamer sat of the sofa with a bowl of sweet popcorn in her hands as she watched How To Get Away With Murder.

Today, the girl had no classes so that is what she planned to do all day unless something came up; which it did.

"Eve! Eve! Eveeeeee! Faceless girl! I need your help with something." Marley said as she burst through the front door. The YouTuber had been out doing their weekly shopping for an hour or so which left Genevieve home alone.

"Pinterest girl! What? What has food shopping got you all exited about?" Genevieve commented, pausing the episode to help her roommate unpack.

"No it's the shopping. Food shopping will never be fun. As an assignment we have to give a  twenty minute performance with our own written script. We finished the script and I was given one of the lead roles!" Marley explained, happily bouncing around the kitchen.

"Congratulations! I bet you'll do great but I still don't see how this involves me." Genevieve replied, putting food items where they belong.

"I was hoping that you could help me practice it? And I could live stream it?" Marley asked, hoping her roommate would agree to her idea.

"Marl, I- you know I can't show my face... it's a... brand thing. Plus I'm not even good at acting." Genevieve explained. She was happy to help her best friend with her assignment but in front of an audience? Genevieve knew it was wrong to think like that as she played games in front of a live audience but she could already feel the nerves build up.

"One: you're great at acting. I don't know where you got that idea from. Two: you can stand of camera to keep with your 'brand'. See? I've already got everything planned out."

Genevieve thought about it. She knew she would feel guilty if she didn't help Marley. "Fine fine but we're having spicy food tonight." Genevieve said, knowing the girl in front of her couldn't stand anything spicy.

"Wha- Okay, okay deal. I'll set everything up before it gets dark." After that statement, Marley left the kitchen leaving Genevieve to clear away the rest of the food.

MarleyJoness