21→ Jones

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Twitter + twitch
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

Bubbles | @itsbubbleshere
Technically I will be playing on the DreamSMP today but also technically I won't be... use that information as you wish. See you there!
💬 51k ♻️ 11.2k ♥️ 661.8k

"Are you sure you're comfortable with me going live?" Genevieve asked Malia who sat beside her at the desk in her bedroom.

"Yes now start your stream your fans are waiting." The younger Jones replied with a smile and a slight teasing tone.

itsbubbles is live: I'm not alone

"Good afternoon, good morning, good evening or goodnight... welcome to my stream!" Genevieve exclaimed as she turned off her 'starting soon' screen onto her gameplay. "As the title suggests I have a special guest... no chat Niki and I haven't met up yet," at the mention of 'yet' the chat went wild. "All I can reveal is that we will meet up the the date is a secret... even from me because we haven't figured it out yet however today we are joined by an amazing person and that person is Marley's sister: say hello."

"Hello!" Malia enthusiastically greeted the stream with a wave even though they couldn't see her.

"By the way chat I will be referring to her as 'Jones' for obvious reasons. Anyway let's start." Genevieve logged into the DreamSMP and swapped places with Malia to allow her to control the block character. "Jones is now in control, I'll still be here and talking but no weird question please."

Half an hour had passed and everything was going smoothly. One or two people were banned from the chat however other than that everything was fine. Genevieve had introduced Malia to her home (even though the girl had watched the French girl's previous streams) and allowed her to build a house for her new cat which Malia had tamed and called it 'Cricket'.

Tommyinnit joined the game

<itsbubbles> Hello!
<Tommyinnit> Bubbles.
<Tommyinnit> vc
<Tommyinnit> vc
<Tommyinnit> vc
<Tommyinnit> vc

"Oh god." Genevieve sighed making Malia laugh out loud. "Nope we are not talking to him today."

"Why? You're taking my only chance at talking to Tommyinnit."

The faceless streamer had a confused look on her face. "That's something I thought I'd never here from you. You called him annoying the other day." Genevieve commented fully informed turning to the younger Jones.

"As a joke!... his videos are kinda cool." Malia had lowered her voice at the last part.

"So you're a Tommy simp?" Genevieve teased the teenager in a joking tone.

"No and you can't say that... you're a Niki simp." Malia replied with a smirk seeing Genevieve turn a shy shade of pink.

"Fine fine you can talk to Tommy." Genevieve caved and called the boy in discord. After a couple of moments, he picked up.

"Finally woman! Anyway I have something urgent to tell." Tommy immediately spoke. "I have came up with a plan to get more women. I heard women love people who can speak more than one language so I need you to teach me French... and maybe German because Niki Nihachu isn't picking up my calls." Genevieve guessed the boy was streaming but also guessed that he didn't check that Genevieve herself was streaming.