43→ Party planning

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Narrative + Twitter
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

Bubbles | @itsbubbleshere
No need to panic, I'm alive! Allergies suck!
💬 7.2k ♻️ 5.3k ♥️ 242.0k

"I didn't break my legs so what makes you think I can't walk?" Genevieve asked Niki, who had grabbed her by the waist to guide her the flat.

"Well..." Niki began but didn't think of a point.

"Let her help you, stubborn b*tch." Michelle playfully commented, making the faceless streamer turn around.

"Where did that come from?"

Michelle shrugged her shoulders but then decided to answer. "You just need to learn how to accept help from people."

Genevieve looked slightly offended but when she looked over at Niki, her girlfriend looked like she agreed with Michelle. "She does have a point." Niki stated.

"I'll note that down." Genevieve muttered, glaring at the two girl.

"On that note, I have to drive to the airport- I'm picking up Beth." Michelle's tone changed into excitement and a smile grew on her face.

"Have fun." Genevieve winked before Niki and herself waved her off.

Afterwards, the faceless streamer wrapped one of her arms around Niki's shoulders. "I thought you didn't need my help." Niki teased with a smile.

"Let the past be in the past." Genevieve tried to say a quote to get her out of saying:

"Or you could just say 'you were wrong'?" Niki replied, giving her a look.

"You know how much I love you..." Genevieve trailed off making Niki laugh before she wrapped one arm around the French girl's waist and the pair walked to the flat.

"So I was thinking..." Genevieve walked into the living room, phone in hand. It had been an hour later since the pair had returned home from the late night trip.

Niki hummed a response, looking up from the books she read.

"Opinions on a New Years party?" The faceless streamer pulled a face before sitting down next to her girlfriend on the sofa.

"I'm up for it." Niki smiled, taking Genevieve's hand in her's. "Who are you inviting?"

"Only a few people: Will, Michelle, Josh, maybe a few uni friends might come along but they might be out of town." The French girl replied but notice Niki's slight emotion change when Michelle was mentioned which shocked her. "What's wrong with Michelle?"

"No, nothing?" Niki denied but Genevieve could see through her facade. "It's stupid because we weren't dating back then."

"Wait... you don't like her because she kissed me?" Genevieve asked, confusion wrapping each word which made Niki feel more embarrassed.

"It's not that I don't like her it's just... she didn't ask you if it was okay and you were both drunk.." Niki trailed off, not looking her girlfriend in the eyes.

Genevieve pulled Niki into a side hug as she explained. "I know what happened was weird but Michelle apologised. We were both drunk and we both made stupid decisions that night so..."

"I know, I know." Niki interrupted.

"I'm not trying to embarrass you because I know you have your reasons but I'm asking you to give Michelle another chance, I guess?" Genevieve explained, looking at Niki who had finally looked up. Their eyes met and a smile broke out on both their faces. The pair leaned back into the comforting sofa, still in their embrace and the faceless streamer released a sigh.

"Is their anyone you'd like to invite?" She spoke first after the minute of silence.

"Jack, he's the only person that's free I think." Niki replied, resting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Sure." Genevieve commented. "If you think of anyone else invite them, the more the merrier."

Niki nodded before a sudden though popped into her head "What was that announcement you told chat you were going to make at the beginning of the year?"

"Oh yeah I didn't get to tell you." Genevieve stated before pulling out the hug to properly face Niki.

"So the plan is..."

Hello beautiful people of the planet!

Quick chapter for you all, my motivation decided to disappear.

If you've forgotten, remember to drink and eat something. It's good for you!

Q- What are some of your hobbies?

I like baking and reading. I used to be into art but I'm slowly drifting away from that even though I'm doing an exam for it next month.

Anyways, thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you enjoyed. Bye!

-Bubble