19→ A special someone

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Twitter + narrative
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

Austin | @AustinOnTwitter
LOVE OR HOST FT @Nihaachu
THURSDAY 4PM EST
GUYS & GALS APPLY HERE
💬 1,762k ♻️ 3,771k ♥️ 67.6k

Quackity | @Quackity
Replying to @AustinOnTwitter and @Nihaachu
I'll help Niki find the right man
|
karl | @KarlJacobs
hi Quackity HQ

Wilbur Soot | @WilburSoot
Replying to @AustinOnTwitter and @Nihaachu
can I come?
|
TommyInnit | @Tommyinnit
Hahahahhaha

Bubbles | @itsbubbleshere
Replying to @AustinOnTwitter and @Nihaachu
Any spots for the beautiful Niki's love left?
|
marley | @MarleyyJones
You fight for her love!

"You should totally apply!" Marley exclaimed and tried to convince her roommate.

It was early morning. Too early for Genevieve's liking yet she was up. It was Marley's fault she was up but after knowing the reason why the youtuber was raising the voice over the phone, Genevieve ignored the early hours.

"You still didn't answer my question." Genevieve stated, lowering Marley's excitement about Austin's tweet. "Are you okay?"

The youtuber tensed slightly. "You know I can't answer that." Before speaking further, Marley turned around and faced the faceless streamer. She couldn't stand still and continuously fiddled with her hands.

"My mother kicked out her own child. That amazing child." Marley began, pointing at her room where her younger sister still slept. "She had to take the train at night with no one to help her. I panicked. Today when I woke up I felt angry and called the woman and she had the audacity to deny everything! Even inviting me over for a 'chat'. I'm trying to stay collected in front of Malia but it's hard."

Before Marley could say anymore, Genevieve pulled her roommate into a hug and invited the girl to cry. The youtuber was on the verge of tears, occasionally some slipping out. "I know you want to seem calm in front of Malia but you've never had to deal with a situation like this so it's alright to feel panicked. That means you care."

The pair of roommates heard shuffling at the entrance of the living room. Malia, who was now ready for the day, stood in the doorway.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" Genevieve asked the teenager and Marley wiped her eyes before turning to her sister with a smile.

"Good, good." The teenager simply stated before joining the roommate's hug. "Thank you."

"Stop it, you're going to make me cry." Marley stated as the three pulled out the hug. "Okay, plan for today. You and I are going food shopping so we have things you like and then I was planning on going out with some friends. If that's okay?" Marley asked her two favourite people.

They both nodded and Genevieve went to prepare breakfast. "Scrambled eggs?"

"How could I say no?" Malia stated, following after the faceless streamer wanting to help.

The Jones sisters had left a few minutes ago leaving the faceless streamer alone in the flat. She didn't mind the peace and quiet she was left with but she hated that it felt empty every time she was alone.