Stalking Bakugou and his girlfriend.

(I uh, this chapter kinda just happened... I'm still proud of it[?].)

"Wait, so you're actually calling someone your friend, out loud?!?" Itami says, flapping his red bat-like wings in indignation, "You never call me or Panikku your friends or go out of your way to spend time with us, so what gives?!?

There was a time when Katsuki referred to Panikku and Itami as his friends but a year after he got his quirk he stopped. Itami is positive he still thinks of them as his friends but is too afraid to say, Panikku isn't quite as sure as his friend that Katsuki cares about them anymore but continues to spend time with him for Itami's sake. Regardless of how strong of a bond they feel with him they both feel cheated in a way.

They've spent so many of their days together even after Katsuki started lashing out physically and verbally they even joined him in their youth, apprehensive at first then finding it fun after a while, but as they grew they realised what affect their actions could have on someone. They still continue to act in the manner they learned Katsuki expected them to but that's all it is, an act. Some days hanging out with Kastuki is almost unbearable due to his ego but they continue to stay together because it's always been the three of them against the world.

Next year is their last year together, with Katsuki being adamant that he be the only one from their little nobody middle school to go to U.A. High school, their trio will be down to two and even then it's not a given that Itami and Panikku will stay together, then all of a sudden this dude pops up out of nowhere, Katsuki starts calling him his friend and the two are cast aside as though they don't even matter.

Katsuki tchs and rolls his eyes, "Why does it matter to you? You won't meet them and even if you do you won't know who they are, so ---- off. I don't have time to go home and get changed and if I waste any more time on you extras I'll be late." He says as he walks away.

Itami looks so dejected at Katsuki's blatant disregard for Panikku and his feelings that Panikku feels compelled to do something in hopes to cheer up his friend. He points his finger at Katsuki and says "Do you wanna see who the ---- he considers more important see what's up with them?"

Itami looks at him with a determined smirk, "Ya," He says, "Let's get to the bottom of this." They slowly and carefully follow Katsuki as he makes his way into town, their imaginations running wild. What the heck does this dude look like, what's their personality like? What kind of person would he instantly consider good enough for him to spend time with. Katski's pace slows and they look around until their attention is drawn by a person.

"Katsuki!" A (H/C) girl yells waving one of her arms as she runs over to Katsuki and wobbly skids to a stop in front of him, clearly not expecting such speed. "Uh, hi!" She says cutely with a little wave before bursting out in a fit of giggles, confusing all three of the boys. After she stops she rubs the back of her neck, her cheeks lightly dusted with pink blush, "Sorry, I just realised how awkward I must have looked just now." She giggles again then holds her hands out in front of her and asks, "Hug?" Katsuki sighs and walks into her arms and she immediately wraps her arms around him.

"Katsuki?" Panikku says confused, "Why is she calling him that." He has never seen this girl in his life, so there's no way she could be another one of Katsuki's childhood friends, why were they close enough to be on first name basis?

"Dude!" Itami exclaims in bewilderment, "I think that's his girlfriend! He-he's breaking the bro code!" He feels heart break slightly as one thought echos through his head, Katsuki doesn't care about them. "I'm ------- putting a stop to this ----." He says rolling up his sleeves.

"Wait, let's see what happens." Panikku says, grabbing the back of Itama's jacket to stop him from doing something he will regret later.

"Can you let go of me now? The reason we met up today was so I could show you around, not for you to cling to me like a koala." Katsuki says, as he lets go of the girl, "I don't want to have to save your sorry --- when you get lost on one of your walks."

"You technically wouldn't have to save me if I get lost." The (H/C) says letting go of him, "I could call my mom or brother to help me find my way."

"You have previously said that doing so would not be in your best interest, with you mom being a worry wart and your brother being a wimp, both of which would refuse to let out on your own for who knows how long." Katsuki chides her as he flicks her forehead, "And I don't want to wait for ever to see you without an annoying tagalog."

"Is that what he thinks of us?!" Itami exclaims slightly aggravated, "Just annoying followers?"

"Hey, calm down man! We aren't wimps right?" Panikku interjects and is about to continue when the girl speaks up.

"Well, could your friends come when we hang out sometime?" She says, "You do have friends, right?"

"Yah, I have friends. They're some of the toughest people in the whole school!" Katsuki snaps defensively. It appears he feels as though the girl was accusing him of not being pleasant company. "They've been with me through thick and thin, mainly because I can put up with them the most out of anybody in the school. If anything happened to them I'd be ready to kill a -----."

"Oh, so you do care!" Itami smiles as he walks over to the two people he and his friend were stalking, dragging Panikku out of hiding as well. "You had us going for a little while, you breaking the bro-code and all. Next time, tell us when you promise your --------- (Girlfriend is a complete different word from girl friend) some alone time just tell us in advance and we'll happily get out of your way."

"Ya man! If you'd like, we'd even help you set stuff up!" Panikku adds. The former stalkers feel much better about themselves having confirmation that Katsuki really does consider them friends and are more open to the idea of him spending less time with them.

"MY WHAT?!?" Katsuki yells/asks, how he means his words to be interpreted is beyond the understanding of the two friends. The girl cocks her head a confused look etched into her face. She opens her mouth to speak but Katsuki interrupts. "Why are you here? Did you guys stalk us or something?"

"Uh..." Itami says before grabbing Paniku and sprinting away.

"I'm going to need to have a talk to them later." Katsuki tchs and turns to the girl, "Come on, we've wasted enough time here. We haven't got all day for me to show you around." He grabs the girl's hand and starts off.