Important Information

I would like to thank you for reading this Author's note in advance because it will be a bit long. I would highly advise for you to read the sections titled "The story, how it's written and how you affect it." and "About (Y/N).", you can just skip over "Extra info."

The story, how it's written and how you affect it.

This will be a female reader x multiple male love interests. It will be written in first and third person, first person always being your point of view while in third person the focus will be shifted to another character. I will use third person to accomplish two goals; number one is to give you (As the reader) information you would not have access to (As the character your projecting yourself onto) in hopes to have the story flow more easily, and two let you more easily understand the thoughts and feeling of other without me having to extend an enormous amount of mental energy trying to wright as though the person the focus is on is talk as though it is their perspective. The story starts a year before Izuku goes to UA and will follow the events of the anime with some changes due to the reader's existence.

In this book, I will ask you questions that will affect what happens in the story, all of them being integral to the plot. The first question I will ask you is, Sub or Dub? Which version of the anime do you want the story to follow? It is the same story in boulth, but the differences are big enough to warrant the question. Let me know in the comments below!

The first eleven chapters have been written a few months in the past and while I have them I plan on updating once a week, after I run out of pre-written chapters I will take a week break so I have plenty of time to hopefully gather some interest in my story and have the Sub or Dub question answered then update at least every two weeks. I will wait a week after each question before I start writing the chapter that will use the answer I am given.

About (Y/N)

(Y/N) is you with a few changes. Not that you're not perfect just the way you are, I am doing this for the sake of my sanity. (Y/N) will have A.D.H.D because I do not know how to write from the perspective of a person who does not have the mental illness I possess. You will also be from Michigan because I don't know anything about anywhere else and if you have a problem with that you can Detroit smash outta here.

(Y/N) has divorced parents causing you to have a rocky relationship with them and a dead older brother leaving you in desperate need of familial love and clinging on to the last thing you have of your brother, his jacket. You also had some overprotective friends who wouldn't let you learn any swear words or anything guttery in other languages. (Pssst, you're innocent in this because I am and I don't want to ruin that for the sake of a book.) You will often be called Kamody by other characters which is an important plot point.

Extra info

The songs non credited belong to me. I will also plop a bunch of references in here and if you are the first person to catch it I will give you a shout out. I will have a recap chapter every so often to help you guys remember what has been happening and when. Author's notes and voting pages will be removed from the story to another book after a month.

That's all for now, enjoy the first chapter.