30 - Jealous!Toph x Reader

Im gonna open requests back up soon, but I won't accept requests from anywhere other than the request chapter

Prompt: Jealous! Toph x fem! reader, where reader has been hanging out with Aang for awhile and hardly hangs out with Toph After awhile toph drags reader away and they hang out for the day. When toph asks why reader has been hanging out with Aang, reader tells her she was getting help with her bending. By lemon-girls
___________

Toph huffed as Y/n was once again hanging out with Aang. If she had actually bothered to pay attention to what they were doing she would've noticed they were training, but Toph was too annoyed at at the moment.

So annoyed in fact that she walked over and pulled Y/n away right in the middle of her lesson.

"Toph what are you-" She grabbed Y/n's hand and started walking.

"I'm getting my time with Y/n." Y/n laughed and waved goodbye to Aang before keeping up with Toph, who loosened her grip on her hand.

"So now that you have me all to yourself, what's your plan for today?" Y/n asked her.

Toph stiffened and realized she'd never got to this point. Her whole plan was to get Y/n away from Aang. "You'll find out."

"You don't have one." Y/n grinned.

"I have a plan."

Toph brought Y/n to an empty field.

"So, what's the plan?" Y/n asked her.

She sighed and came clean. "Yeah I don't have a plan. I just wanted you to stop hanging out with Aang."

Y/n laughed. "You do realize we were training, right?"

Toph's face turned bright red though she couldn't tell. "I knew that," she lied.

"Well, whether you actually knew or not," Y/n held back a giggled, "you can always just ask to hang out."