We meet again.

Hayley's POV.

During the past few years I felt more alone. A voice developed inside my head and it was telling me what to do and what not do. I found myself talking to it every day it was really bothering me but I didn't want to tell anyone or they would think I'm crazy. I needed to focus on my job and make my dad proud. 

It was raining outside. Today is one of those days where you know it's not going to be a good day. I mean it's a Monday and I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm on my way to work, I bought a smoothie, it has like 7 fruits in it, tastes great but I'm craving a big burger with fries and STOPPPP. No more food! Work. I have work!

As I walk in the building I look at the people, they too seem tired.

WOO look at that woman's dress. How can she breathe though? It looks too tight. Nope don't like it anymore. I'm more of a- woooooo yes bitch. A doughnut hoodie and sweatpants. YES!

Heels are killing me, fuck.

Is that? JOHN? AAAH walk faster Hayley. You're in a hurry, don't slip fuck fuck fuck. I hate heels.

HE SAW ME. ABORT MISSION.

"Woah! Watch where you're going woman"

"Excuse me?" as I go to look at the guy's face I see his shirt covered in orange. My- my smoothie? Oh no.

I look at my hands. It's not there. I dropped it.

"Oh my god! I am, so sorry"

UGH all that money for nothing. I waited 10 minutes in line for just one sip.

"Um hellooo?" he snaps his fingers in my face.

"Oi. Back off fucker." I slap his hand away.

"Excuse me? Watch your mouth young lady! How dare you speak to me like that? Do you know who you're talking to?" he point his finger right in my face.

"Um, excuse you. Do you know who you're talking to?"

"I have absolutely no idea who you are" he laughs.

"Good" I sigh and roll me eyes. I continue walking and-

"Madam I need to know your name and what you do here I will report you and you will pay for this shirt" he says as he blocks my way again.

"My name is Hayley Peterson. I am the daughter of the owner of this whole building. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go see my father." I walk by him and hit him with my shoulder.

"Hayley? W-what are you doing here- what?"

This dude is really asking for it.

"Hayley wait"

"WHAT?"

"You don't remember me?" he chuckles.

"Am I supposed to?"

"It's me! Uh, we met at school a couple of years ago remember?" he shows his white teeth.

"What? What are you talking about?...

Look I'm not in the mood okay. This is a photography company not a comedy club."

"What? No! Hayley it's me!"

"HAYLEY! WE NEED YOU IN ROOM 85 PLEASE"

"COMING GERORGE! I need to go now."

"Hayley wait!" the man continues.

"Good morning gorgeous" George says while opening the door for me.

"Morning George" I smile and walk in.