chapter 11

I wake up. Nyle was lying beside me on the couch with his head resting on my shoulder.

I slowly move and lay him down. He moved and found a position, never waking up.

I smiled as I looked at him. He sleeps like an angel.

WHAT AM I DOING? He's David's brother! Oh my god! David!

I start to panic!

"NYLE, Nyle wake up"

"mmm, what's wrong"

"We slept on the same couch! Where is David?"

"Jesus Holland, I'll call him later okay, tell him to come. I saw your address on a paper on the table and I decided to come to talk to you myself. Now let me sleep"

"OH, MY GOOOOD! David is here? As in not far, as in your brother David!"

"YEEEEES! Call him or text him if you want my phone doesn't have a password"

'What kind of person do you have to be to not have a password on your phone?' I think to myself.

I log in and search for David's number.

"I hope this is it" I say as I look at the name 'Shithead'

"Where are you fuck face?"

"Hey, David?"

"Oh, my bad. I thought this was- wait who is this?"

"David it's Holland"

"Holland?"

"Yeah the girl you have the address of written on a paper"

"Ohhhh that. Your grandma gave me that just in case something happened to you or something and she would want me to come check up on you. How do you know about- nevermind"

"Where you going to use it for yourself?"

"Maybe. Wait, how do you know about the paper and why do you have my brother's- oh!"

"Yeah"

"Is he sleeping?"

"Yes, you want to come pick him up?"

"Maybe"

"Oh for God's sake. I'll be in the guest house if my dad asks who you are, say James or something don't tell him your name"

"Why?"

"I'm waiting"

And I hang up.

I go next to Nyle and lay down beside him. I go on my phone and search for a new playlist so then I can plan on what to do with my day.

"Did you call him baby girl?" Nyle's voice whispers in my ears as he gently rubs my back.

"What did you say?" I shoot him a glare

"oh cooome oooon. You heard me" he says turning on his back facing up.

"Yes, I did. He said he's coming over to pick you up." I put my phone away and just stare at him.

"UGGGHH. Mum, why did you have to call dada? I wanted to stay with you."

"Don't be such a baby" I laugh. "You can stay as much as you like"

"Really?" he looks at me with his ocean eyes.

"mhm" I nod.

"AWH. I love you" he says. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me on him.