The Slowest Burn

Mature content ahead.

Cameron POV

I flip us over so that I'm on top of Nash, we take off our shirts and I crash my lips back on to his. It's a hard, rough kiss as we bite and suck at each other's lips. I pull away, smirking when Nash lets out a whimper and I attach my lips to his neck.

He moans when I suck on the sensitive skin there, I'm not gentle in the movements of my mouth. I'm leaving a mark for Nate to see, he will know that Nash is mine and only mine. I'm the only one that can make him feel this way, no one else.

I place rough kisses all the way down to his happy trail, I quickly pull down his shorts. His hard cock pops up and I grab it tightly, I place my mouth over the head of his cock and suck hard, swirling my tongue over it.

"Fuck, Cam just like that baby." He moans and I set a fast pace. I know exactly what he likes, I scrape my teeth lightly over his length. His hand grips my hair as he moans loudly, his hips thrust up and push his cock deeper inside my mouth.

"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum," he tries to pull my head off of his dick but I don't let him, he cums in spurts and I swallow it all. I love his taste and as I pull away I lick my lips.

He lies back on the bed with that glassy look on his face, I fucking love it. I stand and get the lube from the drawer, as I walk back I pull down my shorts and Nash looks at me with a hungry look in his eyes. I get back in between his legs and spread them to reveal his hole. I lather my fingers with the lube and I press the first finger inside of Nash, he gasps and moans softly as I begin to work my finger inside of him.

Even though I love it when Nash fucks me, it's my favorite position to be in, I have the urge to fuck him, to make him mine. He's all mine, his ass, his cock, the look he gets when he's horny or when he cums. All of it is mine, not Nate's. He can ignore me all he wants but that will never change that fact that Nash is mine and he's in love with me.

I add in a second finger and begin to fuck him with them, he's propped up on his elbows and he's looking at me as he moans softly. He bites his lip as his eyes grow heavy with lust, I can see his cock hardening again and I smirk as I add in the third finger.

I go in deep with my fingers, I'm searching for that spot that will make him go crazy. I know I hit it when he throws his head back and moans my name loudly, his hips start moving down on my fingers. I pull out and grab some lube to lather myself with, I get into position and bend down and kiss Nash roughly as I slide into his slick hole.

We moan into the kiss when I reach the hilt and begin thrusting into him slowly. His cock leaks precum all over his stomach and it smears on mine as I lie on him and thrust into him using the movements of my hips. I run my fingers through his hair as I suck on his lips, making them bruised and swollen.

"Mmm, baby you feel so good inside me," Nash mutters against my lips, I start to move faster and I lean back up. I squeeze Nash's hips as I use them for leverage. I slam into him hard and he arches his back when I hit his prostate, I keep thrusting at that angle. I love making him feel good, like he does with me.

"You're mine. Only mine, God, baby I'm going to cum soon," I growl and lean down again to kiss him deeply. His nails scrape my back as I continue to roughly fuck him, he runs his tongue over my bottom lip and then pushes it into my mouth. I can feel myself starting to reach my peak, I can't stop it and I don't want to stop it. I cum deep inside of him and that throws Nash over the edge too as his cock spurts cum all over his stomach.

My movements slow down to a stop and we're both out of breath. I kiss him slowly.

"I love it when you fuck me, Cam." He murmurs and presses his lips against mine, it's a slow and deep kiss. My favorite kind, I feel so close to him when we kiss like this. We let our tongues slowly play with each other and I stroke his cheek gently.