Beneath the Sky

Cameron POV

Nash and I decide to stay at our apartment this weekend instead of driving home. We both have a lot of work to catch up on and I just want to spend alone time with him, I seriously still hate how our schedules don't match at all. I talk to Jacob before class and we eat lunch together but we're kind of growing apart. I'm not too upset about it considering the fact that he has a crush on the most vile human ever.

We're at the grocery store buying everything we need for the next week, our fridge is practically bare and ordering out is so unhealthy and expensive. We work together to finish quickly and we head back to the apartment. I get a text from Jacob and I sit on the bed as I unlock my phone to read it.

1:05pm Jacob- hey Cameron I know we haven't been as close but I could really use a friend right now. Can we meet somewhere?

Nash really insisted on wanting to spend time together this weekend, he brought up not going home this weekend because of it. But I don't want to abandon my friend in his time of need.

1:07pm Me- hey we can meet on campus at the cafe? Give me like 30 minutes to get there

1:10pm Jacob- thank you so much, bro. I'll see you there.

I'm putting my phone down as Nash enters the bedroom and straddles me. He pushes me back and connects our lips before I can say anything. I get lost in his kiss, his hand trails down my body to my hardening erection, he rubs it slowly making moan against his lips.

"Mm, I need you so bad baby," he mumbles and he kisses down to my sweet spot, he knows exactly what to do to drive me crazy. He licks it and then starts to suck on it hard sending tremors throughout my body.

"Fuck, baby..." I moan as I grind my hips against Nash. He slips his hand underneath my shirt and rubs my nipples slowly, making them grow into little hard pebbles. He pulls my shirt all the way up and kisses down to my nipples he takes one into his mouth and sucks on it hard as he pinches the other one between his thumb and index finger.

"Christ, Nash... you're driving me crazy." I moan and I run my hands through his hair. My notification tone rings and snaps me out of the lust induced haze that Nash put me in. I totally forgot about meeting Jacob.

"Ignore it, babe." He tells me and I reach for it anyway. He takes the phone and throws it on the other side of the bed. "What the fuck, Cameron? I told you to ignore it, it can wait."

"It's Jacob, I agreed to meet him in a few minutes at the cafe. Something is wrong," I explain but I grow agitated with Nash's commanding tone. Like if he says jump I should just follow what he says no matter what. I push him away and he sits back on his heels as he looks at me incredulously. I reach for the phone and it's Jacob wondering where I am, I send him a reply that I got tied up with something but I'm on my way.

When I stand and smooth my clothes Nash is still staring at me.

"Are you fucking serious right now, Cameron? You're going to blow me off for some douchebag who you barely spend time with? What happened to us spending the entire weekend together?" He spits out and I know he's pissed, he always gets angry when he doesn't get his way.

"Now you know how I felt with you and Nate when you invited him to the cabin," I know it's a low blow but I'm not wrong.

Nash takes a few deep breaths. "Fine, leave. I don't give a fuck."

That hurts me and I stare at him for a few moments before I turn on my heel and leave. I hear a crash coming from the room, but I continue walking.

I race to the cafe and when I arrive I'm like 20 minutes late. I spot Jacob and he looks so upset, I feel bad.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Nash was giving me a hard time." I explain as I take a seat in front of him. He looks relieved to see me.