The Bittersweet

Mature content ahead, for mature audiences only.

Cameron POV

The rage I feel towards Nate is consuming me. I can't believe the audacity of this guy, he assaults Nash in the locker room and he's completely delusional. Nash and I are looking at apartments to rent off campus, we want to put as much distance between us and Nate as possibe. I hate the fact that we have no classes together, especially now that Nate has shown how far he will go to have Nash.

We find a nice furnished apartment 30 minutes from campus, we sign the lease immediately and we return to our dorm to pack up all of our stuff. It kind of sucks having to move again when we just got settled but that doesn't stop me from wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

There's a knock on the door and I look through the peephole, it's Jacob. I open the door and let him in. He looks around at our room which is halfway packed and he looks confused.

"Are you guys leaving?" He asks and I look at Nash, he shrugs at me.

"We're moving off campus for personal reasons," I tell him, I decide not to tell him much because I barely know him and he's Nate's roommate, he might let it slip or something.

"Oh, where to?" He asks and I pause, I don't want to tell him exactly where.

"It's an apartment complex not too far from here," I answer vaguely and he nods at me.

"Do you guys need help moving?" He asks and I know he's just trying to be nice but he's annoying me with all his questions.

"No, we're fine. We don't have much stuff to take." I tell him with a friendly smile on my face. "Thanks though, that's very kind of you."

"No problem, I guess I'll see you tomorrow in class?" He asks and I feel relieved that he's leaving.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I tell him and I close the door behind him when he leaves. Nash and I finish packing up and we fill our cars. Once we're done we stop by the office and hand in our keys.

We drive to our new home and by the time we finish bringing up our stuff we are exhausted.

I make our new bed with clean linen and we strip down and cuddle close together.

I lay my head on Nash's chest and I listen to his heart beat.

"Baby? You never told me you used to get panic attacks," Nash tells me quietly and I knew he was going to bring it up at some point.

"I just hadn't had one in such a long time that I thought it was important anymore. It's just kind of embarrassing, you know? Not bring able to handle your emotions to the point of having a panic attack." I reply softly and I trace patterns on Nash's bare chest.

"It's not embarrassing, baby. It's a legitimate feeling, you know? I'm sorry that asshole did that to you. I fucking hate him so much." He says and I know he's getting angry. His heart beat quickens and he breathes faster.

"Mmm, don't get angry baby. It's done and over with, we're away from him and the only time you have to see him is during practice and games." I tell him soothingly, he sighs softly and I scoot up a little bit and press my lips to his gently.

"You're so fucking amazing, Cam." He says in between kisses and I smile against his mouth.

I kiss down to his neck and I suck hard on his sweet spot, I feel him tremble and he moans softly as I lick and suck on that area.

"God, Cam you make me feel so good baby..." he murmurs and he rubs up and down my body.

"How about we break our new bed in," I tell him with a wide smile on his face.