Hurt

Cameron POV

Nash is distracted for the majority of the week. I noticed right away and I wonder if he's keeping something from me. Jacob has been acting strange since he started staying with us and I don't know what the deal is. I've caught him looking at Nash with an unreadable look on his face but it makes me cling to Nash even more than usual. Nash has a busy week because there's a game weekend and they're putting in extra practice. Jacob insists on coming with me to the practice, his eyes are trained on the field and I can't tell who he's watching so intently. It can't be Nate, he's probably repulsed by his presence.

When they get a break Nash comes up to me and hugs me tightly, he kisses me slowly.

"Mmm, my good luck charm." He murmurs, he's not afraid of PDA in front of his entire team. I glance at Jacob while we kiss, is it jealousy in his face? I close my eyes as Nash pulls me closer to him. He rubs my back gently and we are practically making out right in front of Jacob. When he pulls away his lips are wet and plump and I want to jump him right here right now.

The coach blows the whistle signaling that the break as ended. Nash presses one more hard kiss before he pulls away and jogs back to the field. I watch him raptly, I love watching him play.

"Your relationship is seriously goals," Jacob comments and he glances at me.

I give him a small smile."We're meant for each other, he's honestly my soulmate. I can't imagine my life without him.

Jacob nods with a thoughtful look on his face. We're quiet for the rest of the practice and when it's over Nash comes up to us and presses a hard kiss on my lips before he links our hands and leads me to his car.

Jacob follows behind us quietly and we all get into the car. Nash drives us home and for the first time I resent Jacobs presence. I know he can hear us when we have sex and it's awkward but we can't stop just because he's there. I need Nash too much and I'm not that altruistic.

We walk quietly up to the apartment and Nash hits the shower and I join him. I wrap my arms around his waist and run his six pack slowly.

"Mmm, my baby is so fit. You drive me crazy just with just one look. It's no wonder that everyone obsesses over you," I tell him softly and Nash turns in my arms and stares into my eyes, he strokes my cheek gently and I turn my head to his hand, I'm hungry for his affection. Despite the arguments that we've had, our love is still strong, I feel like we can over come anything.

Our lips connect in a languid kiss, our tongues meet and I play with his. His hands rest on my ass and he squeezes it tightly making me moan. We end the kiss slowly, he pecks my lips a few times. We finish washing up and we dry reach other off. We get dressed in pajamas and head out to the kitchen.

Nash sits at the table and he opens his math book while I begin to cook. I took lessons from my mom for my entire senior year. I knew we'd be living alone and Nash doesn't eat greasy fast food during the season. I season the steak I'm working on and put them in the pan with some olive oil. I start to peel potatoes to put in the water.

"Do you need any help?" Jacob asks, he's leaning against the door way looking at me, I give him a friendly smile.

"Sure, you can peel these potatoes," I say keeping my tone light. I'm in such a good mood and nothing can break it.

Jacob stands next to me and begins to peel the potatoes I check on the steak. Nash likes his well done and I like mine practically mooing, he finds it nasty but I just laugh at him and enjoy my steak. I pour some string beans into a pot of boiling water, and then I take out a bowl to put together a tossed salad.

"Do you always cook like this?" Jacob asks, breaking the silence and I shrug.

"During the lacrosse season Nash needs a lot of protein and he doesn't order out because it's greasy and unhealthy. So I learned how to cook my senior year." I tell him and he doesn't reply to me.