Chapter eleven

I told Jase I wanted to go home knowing what was coming.
He looked at me as if I was saying something insane.
"I will take you"
"No Jason I want to walk home on my own please"
"Um ok?"
I could feel the hurt in his voice but I ran away from his house as fast as I could. I went straight to the forest.

The pain was unbearable. Every bone in my body snapped. The burning in my muscles was awful. I screamed and cried and shouted. Then all of a sudden it stopped.

I was standing on 4 paws! I SHIFTED!
I ran over to the lake. The feeling of the wind running through my fur was amazing and made me feel alive.

I was officially a Luna!I could feel the power going through my veins and engulfing my body. It hit me so suddenly I tripped over.

That's hard on paws.

I'm so glad I will finally fit in. I have hated being the weird girl who hadn't shifted. I wonder what colour I am. I could be black, blond, auburn or white. Oh and my eyes! Will they be green or blue! This is so exciting I can't believe it, IM FINALLY A FULL WOLF!

When I arrived at the lake I was so excited to see what colour I was I almost fell in. I am smart I promise.

I looked in to the lake.

Oh no no no this can't be happening to me. When i feel like I might finally fit in his has to happen. I am not a normal wolf; I have silver fur that was glistening in the moonlight and bright purple eyes.

I can't believe this. I'm going to get bullied for this. What am I going to do?

˜You must not tell anyone about this Quinn˜

She was right of course I must keep this a secret. It is the only way to prevent the bullying.

This is just typical. I ran straight home and shifted. I ran upstairs quickly so no one would see me naked.

I burst in to tears.
I'm so worthless.
I'm no good to anyone, they don't need me.
I don't even have a normal wolf form.
My whole life is messed up.
I don't know any of my blood relatives and I wish I was never born.

These thoughts swirled round my head until I collapsed with exhaustion.