Chapter twelve

My head was pounding as I curled out of the foetal position. Confused I headed to my ensuite bathroom. Why was I naked?

Last night came flooding back to me. The shift. My wolf. I could feel the tears coming again. Then suddenly Jase burst in.

"What the hell are you doing JASON!" I screamed at him.
"I have been phoning you for the past hour! Why didn't you pick up?" Je shouted back.
"I didn't have it with me! I only saw you last night what's the big deal?" I whispered tears threatening to fall.
"Maybe if you thought about others and answered the phone you would know!" He was still shouting. This angered me as my wolf was whimpering.
"Get out of my room and don't talk to me. Keep your dumbass mouth shut. Leave me alone" I said. I could feel power coursing through my veins lacing every word.

Surprisingly he did as I said. I was left in shock, my order should have angered him. I'm only a Luna he is the alpha I'm just bellow him. With the beta below me. Royals above us all. Not that I have ever met a royal. I think they are only a myth.

I got dressed suddenly conscious that Jase had seen me naked, this angering me further, and headed to the library. I needed to read up on this desperately.

After hours of searching I still found nothing. Nothing at all. I was walking home when Jason's mum phoned me.

"Hello ma'am"
"Quinn dear call me mum I'm family"
"Yes ma...mum of course"
"Now dear I phoned for a reason, Jason needs to talk to you"
"Then he could have phoned me"
"I'm afraid that when ever he attempted to dial your number he was physically un able to press call"
This confused me so I replied "tell him he can phone me and talk to me now" power again tainted my words.
"Ok dear I will send him over to your room"
"Thank you m..m..mum"

Soon I heard a soft knocking.
"Come in" I ordered. Jason came in staring at the ground un able to make eye contact.
"Jason look at me" he looked up and gazed in to my eyes
"I'm so sorry my princess I shouldn't have said any of that I didn't meN it darling"
"It's ok Jason it's ok" he was crying now and holding me tight.
"Now what was this important thing you wanted to tell me?"
"There are rouges... Power full ones..."

Oh shit...

AN: thank you for reading sorry I haven't up dated in fact if shadow_fox_201 hadn't commented I would have completely forgotten. Guys please comment and vote it means the world to me x