Chapter two

I woke up to find Lillian and Jessica waiting for me with breakfast. "Happy birthday Quinn we have breakfast in bed for you then we are doing your make up and hair and sorting you out for the party"

"Thank you girls!" Lillian and Jessica are my friends but we aren't particularly close.

"No problem it's a special day!"

4 hours later my jet black hair was in perfect ringlets, my green eyes had been framed with thick black eyeliner that made them stand out and my pale skin was perfectly smooth and hairless. My dress was on paired with some black peep toe stilettos, silver (fake obviously) earrings and a simple necklace. I couldn't help but stare at myself in shock! I looked completely different.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I shouted laughing

"No problem it's 6 o'clock so we should probably head to the party" said Jessica

" we would have had more time if you were up before 2 in the afternoon!" Said Lillian

"Sorry guys...."

"No bother now go to that party and find your mate girl!" Said Jessica Lillian was laughing

When I reached the top of the stairs I noticed the smell of another pack. In excitement I rushed down the stairs even more excited than before as there must be over 200 teens 100 of them male and at least 50 unmated! One could be my mate.

~he is I can sense it~ said Aria my wolf

~OMG YAY I CAN'T WAIT~ I thought back

~well go get him!~

~yes ma'am~

Suddenly I saw a girl from the other pack jump on what looked like Jason from behind. I bet it's his mate I knew he should have looked in other packs. Then I hurried through the crowded dance floor looking for my mate frantically, after an hour I still couldn't find him so in a huff I went to get a drink.

Then I saw the girl who jumped on Jason so I went over to her.

"Hey, are you Jason's mate?"

"Who's?"

"No haha I just wanted to get with a future alpha but for some reason he pushed me off"

"Oh"

"Well I'm going to find someone interesting to talk to"

I walked back to the dance floor. Wow, what a slut! Whilst I was distracted I walked in to someone shocks rippled through me.

"Sorry,I..." I looked up in to his pure blue eyes.

~mate~ my wolf purred.