Chapter twenty one

Quinn's POV

Jason has been gone all morning. Malayeka wanted to make cup cakes but we didn't have any ingredients so I decided to call Jessica and Kelly and we head off to the store.

When we arrived we wandered round. Kelly and Malayeka seemed to really get on and were in a heated discussion over who is prettier Barbie or Ken. Jessica and I were both laughing harder and harder as Malayeka was continuing to argue that Ken was a pretty inside and out and that Barbie was too pathetic to be pretty as she is too ugly inside. Kelly just spent the whole time saying that Barbie wore pretty make up and sparkly clothes.

We arrived at the bakery isle and asked to little girls what colour they wanted the icing and no surprise they said both at the same time "PINK!!" we then grabbed all the stuff including some glitter to put on top of them.

When we arrived home we got them in the cutest little pink fairy aprons and chef hats they were giggling and taking turns at weighing things and mixing. When the cupcakes were all lined up and finished I felt an egg crack on my head i turned around to see Jessica holding a giggling Kelly. I very quickly grabbed a hand full of flour and covered them in it. Before we know it we had a full on food fight Malayeka and I were against Jessica and Kelly. All of us coated in eggs, flour, sugar and glitter. Kelly threw and egg and it hit someone who looked rather shocked.

Chris's POV

Alicia and I were sitting and chatting when Jace came in.

"How are you son?" I asked him.

"I'm great dad I have something to talk to you about. Something very, very important"

"Is Quinn pregnant already!"

"NO but this might make mum very happy"

"Oh My Godess you are engaged!"

"No mother! Stop guessing. I was wondering if you may wish to adopt this adorable little girl. I know mother has always wanted a daughter and this girl is a little angel you may have seen her with Quinn yesterday-" My mum cut me off

"OMG YES YES YES YES she was adorable can we adopt her Chris please please please" she pleased with my father.

"Of course Alicia" He said with his deep hearty laugh.

"Ok I am going to move out and she can have my floor. Mum can take her shopping for everyday clothes and I will do everything else."

"Son this is exciting and all but what is her name"

"Malayeka, it's Arabic for angel and it really rather fits to her persona"

"Wow" my mum looked so happy and i decided to leave them too it.

I made a quick phone call and arranged some decorators to furnish the room with pink walls a white double bed with a chiffon draping hanging over it from the ceiling; the walk in wardrobe was going to have pink furniture and white walls the same as in the bathroom. I order every kind of toy imaginable for her toy room and arranged a very large amount of pink fairy lights and bean bags for her screening room.

I then ran home the whole thing is a surprise but I haven't seen Quinn all morning and I miss her loads.

The moment I walked in I felt something hit my face.

AUTHORS NOTE::::::: hey guys sorry I haven't updated I'm in the middle of my GCSE's this is just a short chapter x