Chapter Seven

We drove for another 5 minutes.

I saw the sign as we pulled in to the car park.

No Way!

Oh My Gosh!

We are at the fair. I was so excited I was skipping as I dragged Jason to the gates. "I take it you like it then?" He asked with a deep chuckle. I just nodded in response whilst jumping up and down like a hyperactive bunny rabbit.

Once we had entered the fair I dragged him over to the confectionary stall and said in my best little girl voice "pwease can I have some candy-floss pwetty pwetty pwease?"
"Anything for my baby girl"
"Awwww thank you Jasey"

When I finished my candy-floss Jason wanted to head over to the waltzer. At first it looked like it span way to fast for me and I felt almost nauseous watching, Jason told me I would be ok. I trusted him so I got on and he put his arm round me. When the lap bar came down I started to panic as it was no where near my lap! Jason just laughed at me and told me to relax.
As the ride started I was still freaking out but as it got faster and the g-force was pulling me back towards Jase and the chair.

We got off the ride and I begged Jase to take me on it again but he just said later.

We did a couple more little rides before lunch then got a burger to eat whilst watching a puppet show.

The puppet show was hilarious for the whole hour I was laughing and so was Jase. I think he sad laughing at my reaction more than anything.

We then went on the smaller more relaxing rides.

At 5:00 Jase suddenly exclaims "oh shit come on before it's too late"

Confused as he walked the opposite way to the exit I followed him.

We ended up in the queue for the Ferris wheel. We got on at 5:25 and I noticed the sky was going pink.

"I wanted you to have the best view of the second most beautiful thing on the planet" he whispered
"What's the first?"
"You are"
I kissed him as the sun disappeared over the horizon.

It was the best day of my life so far.