Chapter sixteen

Jason's POV

After finalising all the details with Jessica. I decided to call the boys to hang out for an hour before I made Quinn dinner. I haven't seen her much due to training she has been exhausted recently.

Chris and Jamie, My two best friends, arrived not long after I called them. Both had women wrapped around them. Like usual. Both of them are players and I used to be. Not as bad as them I never actually slept with any of the girls I was with. I wanted to save that for my mate.

I grabbed us all a beer and we sat and drank. Talking whilst the girls were still hanging off them. This makes me so glad I'm not like that anymore I much prefer having my beautiful Quinn. She means everything to me. I would kill myself if I lost her.

Quinn's POV

After fifteen minutes of crying I felt my wolf reconnect and I came to my senses. I'm a strong wolf. I have power and I can kick any member of this packs' ass. So I got up and changed in to this special training suit all wolves have for shifting. I wear it because it is more comfortable. I also grabbed my over clothes and put on one set. Stowing a second in my training bag.

I was simply following the orders of my wolf.
I headed down to the training room and spent 30 minutes working on the training dummies. I broke three then thought that I need to leave some for the ready of the pack so I decided to take the risk of shifting and going for a run. My wolf was doing something whilst I was running. Unsure of what I just ran. I ran for at least 30 minutes still kit getting tired. Then I noticed that there were people coming my way so I sprinted to the training room and shifted putting my spare clothes on. Then I headed up to my room. Only to find a very angry Jason....