Chapter four

Quinn's POV

No no no no no,

I turned and ran,

Not him anyone but him,

I can't do this I HATE YOU FATES how could you do this to me. I ran up to my room, shut the door and his in the bathroom crying my eyes out. I always dreamed my mate would be perfect, we both would be each-others first and last. But no I got the player the boy who would do anyone and anything. Although he is a kind funny boy he was still a player! He had shown no interest in having a mate before! Oh god what am I going to do?

Jason's POV

I can't believe it's her, I have had a crush on her since we met and now I get to make her mine! Suddenly I saw her running away. I chased after her. What would I do with out her! I would die if she rejected me! I realised she ran in to her room so I banged on the door. After 20 minuets I gave up. I will have to try tomorrow I can't push her in to it now I need her to want this as much as I do. It crushes me to think she doesn't want me that in fact she might hate me. I don't care if she rejects me but I need her to be my friend at least, I need to be able to hold her at least once.

I ran to my room, I was not getting to sleep tonight, the party was still on but I wasn't going back. I just sat and cried all night, I cried non stop, wanting this to be a dream. How could it. I never fell asleep. This horrible reality trapping me. As the sun rose I felt like I was splitting in half, like I was losing control, the pain was worse than my first shift. It was nothing i had felt before it wasn't like a sharp pain or an ache. It was almost as if someone was tearing my heart out and ripping my sole in two at the same time.

A shriek of pain echoed through the house suddenly my pain numbed. Over taken by a pain that I knew was not my own. My mates. I rainout my room and stormed in to hers in full defence mode, so see no one else except her small shaking form tears rolling down her face. I ran and hugged her, all the pain ceased replaced with pleasurable shocks.

"Hey" I whispered

"Um hey"

"So we are mates"

"I guess"

"But you don't want a mate"

"Of course I want a mate! What are you talking about?" Starting to get angry.

"Your....your a player" hurt evident in her voice.

"I only want you, I have only ever wanted you but I knew you would find find your mate and be happy so I didn't want to tell you and it was the only way to fill the emptiness in my heart. I love you and only you"

She stared at me shocked.

"I uh" I cut her off.

"You don't need to say it back I just wanted you to know"

"But I love you too"

I leaned in and kissed her when the door slammed open.