Chapter Twenty

"Thank you very much angel! Now should we go and find Alpha Jason?" She looked up at me and grinned showing a little gap in her teeth whilst nodding furiously. "Come on then."

I picked her up and carried her whilst we skipped along back to Jason. She giggled all the way back and then when she saw Jason she looked scared.  I stopped just before Jason saw us and whispered to her "Are you scared of Alpha Jason?" she looked at me and nodded so I whispered back "Well he is not scary I promise. In fact I saw him cry whilst watching Toy Story 3" This made her laugh.

Jason's POV

I heard a soft twinkling laugh behind me. I turned around to see my princess carrying a little girl who resembled an angel and my princess was wearing a tiara. I walked over to her as fast as I could

"Baby are you ok? We don't need to present you now. We can wait until your ready I mean-"

"Jason I am ready. I can do this."

"Really princess? You're ready! I can't wait I'm so happy! I love you princess" At this she looked at me with a soft twinkle in her eye. A soft smile danced on her lips.

"I love you too Jason. Now come on we need to talk to this pack of ours" she leant up and kissed my cheek. Then she put the little girl she was carrying down and told her she would come get her later. I guess she will explain it to me later too. For now we need to address the pack and get plans for these rouges ready. This is either going to blow over or be extremely messy. I have a feeling it is going to be the latter. If my princess gets harmed I will kill all those associated with them. I can't lose her when I have only just found her. She is my world, my angel, my princess, my goddess, my everything. Without her I am nothing and just the thought of her getting hurt creates an unbearable pain to my heart. I need her more than anything. I need to hold her and have her there for me when I am weak. I need to be there for her when she is upset like she would be for me. If I ever hurt her I would kill myself or get someone to kill me. I couldn't live with it. I have never cared so much about someone. I love her with my whole heart.

Quinn's POV

The meeting went surprisingly fast people didn't look at me with the disgust I thought they would. In fact they all looked rather thrilled. I haven't been this happy or relived in a long time. As they cheered Jason leant down and whispered in my ear "see princess they love you nearly as much as I do" Those ten words made my heart swell with joy. Aria howled in glee and laughter bubbled up from my chest. It was moments like those I would remember for ever. I had my perfect mate and pack by my side and nothing could ruin this beautiful moment.

The second half of the meeting was on a much more serious note. The children weren't allowed to listen. The pack seemed panicked but our plans to protect them seemed to calm hem slightly. Everyone was more than willing to help with the new patrols apart from one group of teens who were, if I'm honest, half dressed sleazy girls and well ugly boys coated in lynx who looked as if they would throw themselves on someone even if they already had a mate. I quickly put them in to place by tellng Jason in a very loud stage whisper that they didnt need to run patrols as they looked to weak and feeble anyway and this is a serious threat. This comment earned me quiet chuckles form most of the pack and growls from them. But honestly they did look weak and we really needed to be on top of our form so I guess the new training regime will be good for them. The new regime starts in 2 days.

 Lillian's funeral is tomorrow night. In was being allowed my own mourning room away from the other wolves that haven't shifted as she was one of my closest friends and it is going to be difficult enough for me. Aria wanted to mourn as well but as no one knows I have shifted I can't go on the moonlight run.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jason. "Hey princess you were goin to explain to me about the girl you were carrying earlier?"

"Oh yes, yes I was! Jason she is an orphan. She has no one and hasn't been adopted. We need to find her a home immediately! She is so sweet and perfect. We need to give her a home. She deserves it. She is strong and independent and has this power and confidence in her that I cannot place. Please find her someone-"

"Princess, you are waffling. Of course I will find her a home. In fact I have the perfect couple in mind" He turned around and grinned at me.