Chapter fourteen

Jason's POV

For 3 weeks we trained and trained. Quinn unbelievably being the strongest fighter in the pack now. She was training everyone and she hasn't even shifted yet.

There has been no signs of rouges but the warning is still up.

"ALPHA!!!" A young girl I know by the name of kelly ran at me crying.
"What is it sweetheart"
"I..I...in the woods"
"What is" suddenly I smell rouge on her.
I scream for the Warriors and we sprint in to the woods. We could smell blood.

The scent lead us straight to the clearing where parents often take children to play. The first thing I saw was Lilian. Kelly's older sister. Her only family.

Lilian was not breathing and blood was everywhere. I ran over to her to see a note written and stuck to her

。Give us what we want and no longer will we taunt 。 what could that mean? What do we do? What do they want? How can we stop this?

The note had the rotten smell of rouges. But more than one. This is all too strange but first where is my Quinn she cannot know about this.

Quinn's POV

Jace has been gone for a while. I haven't spoken to him all day. Granted I had been training most of it and he isn't allowed to watch my sessions. My wolf keeps telling me to work harder. To push myself further and to keep going. So I am. I train till I cannot move my legs and arms. Each day it is taking longer to tire me out. But I have still not trained in wolf form. No one knows I have shifted yet and I don't want them too. I cannot stand the bullying. All the girls don't talk to me because I'm too strange. They think I'm a freak who cannot handle being the Luna. I have cried to sleep too many times to count. And Jason doesn't help. I trudge back up to my room shower and collapse in to bed. The others have all disappeared and I'm too tired to look for them. Sleep appears to be my only friend now.