Chapter Seventeen

This only angered me and my wolf further. I glared at him and stormed in my shower. I noticed Jason's look of confusion.

Jason's POV

I was angry that Quinn left without telling me where she was going but as i felt her anger and cold glare as she stormed in to her room I was confused and hurt. What have I done? I heard the shower pump. She must have been training. I was going to wait downstairs until I heard a sob coming from her direction. My wolf whimpered at our mate's pain. I got up and knocked on the door pleading that she would open it so I could comfort her. I hate seeing or feeling her in pain. "Quinn, my princess, what's the matter? Baby, please come here so we can talk baby. I hate to see you in pain" I call to her.

Suddenly I heard the shower turn off and I could feel the sudden anger radiating from the bathroom and the door swung open for me to see Quinn wrapped in a towel.

"If you hate to see me in pain why would you do this to me? Explain that one jerk"

"What do you mean baby I haven't done anything wrong"

"Don't act all innocent you cheating liar. I HATE YOU" her voice quivered and she started crying. My heart broke with her words. How could she think I would do that to her?

"Princess what are you talking about?"

"You and Jessica. I saw you so don't pretend, the two of you coming out of your office. Her wearing only your shirt."

"No, no, no baby you have it all wrong."

"oh really so explain to me what happened" I didn't know what to say, I don't want her to tell her about the rouges, about Lillian, especially not like this.

"We were discussing a private matter" I could see her talking to her wolf.

"What is this 'matter' then"

"It is personal to Jessica I cannot tell anyone." She was talking to her wolf again.

"Don't lie to me Jason. TELL ME THE TRUTH" power laced her voice like venom and I couldn't help but tell her everything, she was in tears by the end. I mean she just found out her best friend died and the note. I could see the anger flashing on her face after all of that. After five minutes of silence she spoke.

"Jason how could you keep this from me, my best friend died and we are at risk with rouges around. I am your Luna you need to tell me of all the pack problems. We run this thing together; we are a team, a pair. We are soul mates. Best friends. You don't keep secrets from each other. You don't keep secrets from the person your with. It hurts to know the person I'm in love with kept a secret from me." I was shocked. She said she loved me. I love her of course I do. Wow I can't believe she loves me back. My wolf howled with joy. Then i noticed regret and hurt on her face.

"Princess I'm so sorry I love you too so much. More than you would ever know. I will never keep stuff from you again. I promise." she leant forwards and kissed me then realised she was still wearing just her towel and jumped up. She grabbed some pyjamas and got changed whilst I turned around respecting her privacy. I love the little short and vest tops she sleeps in. She looks beautiful. I stripped down to my boxers and we got in to bed and drifted off to sleep both cuddling in to each other.