Chapter one

"GET UP JASON IT'S SHOPPING DAY" I screamed at my best friend. Today is the day that I'm getting a dress for my party tomorrow night. See I turn 16 tomorrow so we are having a huge party the whole pack are invited.

Ok so I should tell you some things. I'm Quinn and well I'm not normal see I'm a werewolf and I live in the pack house. I would live in a family house but I don't have a family, I was found in the woods at a young age by Oliver Lakley the alpha of the DarkBlood pack in LA. He took me in and I was eventually adopted by the Whilsted's but unfortunately they died in a rouge attack last year. So I am all alone except from my best friend Jason who lives near the pack house.

Anyway it's the day before the most important day of my life. The day I might find my mate! Mate is short for soul-mate. The person who makes you whole. They will be my family and care for me forever. I just hope he is nice! There is a chance I don't find him as he may be from a different pack or not yet 16. Jason hasn't found his mate yet and he was 16 2 months ago. I recon she is in another pack but he refuses to leave the territory with out me and I don't want to leave until I am old enough to find my mate so I'm not stuck alone.

Anyway I was supper excited to go shopping to find something hot to wear I need to look nice for my mate!

When Jason eventually got up I rushed him to the car. I have a black range rover and she is my baby!

"Woah calm down Quinn!" Jason laughed at my excitement.

~~~~~~<at the mall>~~~~~~

"What shop should we look in first" Jason asked

"Ooh let's go in that one"

So we trudged over in to a dress shop. I looked through and found 2 dresses that I liked. The first one I tried on was full length black with silver beads on it. The second was tight and mid thigh black with a lace over layer. The moment I put the first on I had to get it off. It was uncomfortable and too small. The second fit perfectly it hugged all my curves in the right places. I got changed then ran out of the changing room and brought it as quick as I could.

"Let's see then?" Jason asked

"Nope u can wait till tomorrow like everyone else"

"Oh ok well are we done yet?"

"Nope one more shop but you can go to the food court and I will meet you there."

"Ok then?"

I rushed in to Victoria secrets I wanted to get some sexy black underwear to match my dress just incase i do find my mate.

Once I had everything I needed I went to the food court to find that Jason had got us a pizza to share

Once we had eaten we got in the car and headed home. Then I headed to bed as I was tired at the mall for 3 hours with 2 hour trip there and back. I had to get up the next day early to make sure I was ready for the party.

::::::::::::::::::AUTHORS NOTE:::::::::::::

What do u think? Let me know any ideas for later on!