Prologue

Beomgyu's life was perfect. Even more perfect after getting engaged to Kang Taehyun, the CEO of one of the biggest hotels in Korea. His life is almost like a fairytale. Written. with happy endings as the sparks of their love are growing more and more bigger day by day. Taehyun completed his life. After their engagement, Beomgyu pays attention to every little
details about Taehyun. For examples, the younger's favourite food, how the younger would put only mustard on top of his naengmyeon. Beomgyu wasn't being nosy. He just wanted to be the ideal wifey that every man dreams of including Taehyun himself. Beomgyu's reason of waking up every morning is just to see his beloved fiance's face. They would do a double dates with their friends every Sunday when both Taehyun and Beomgyu aren't working. They would sometimes go to the movies, arcades,cafes and sometimes to the public library. Beomgyu and Taehyun even moved together into a new apartment. It was large and comfy for both of them.

What would happen if he wake up the next day and he couldn't see Taehyun's face? Beomgyu being the understanding person he is would not assume Taehyun doing bad things behind him. Beomgyu is like an angel. Which is the major reason why Taehyun fell for him. He's polite, well-mannered, you would probably think he's an extrovert but he isn't. Beomgyu is that shy person who couldn't even talk to anyone by himself. Of course he has a glass like heart. So fragile that a single touch would break it. Beomgyu needed Taehyun and Taehyun needed Beomgyu.

At least that's what Beomgyu thought. These days the younger seems cold unlike his usual self whenever he's around Beomgyu. Usually, the younger is clingier than Beomgyu, he would ask for cuddles every single minute from the older. But after a few months living together, Taehyun started to act different.