Chapter 11 : Matter To You

After a few months befriended each other, Beomgyu and Taehyun seems so close that people would always misunderstood them as lovers. Although Beomgyu didn't admit it, Taehyun knew that Beomgyu likes him, as someone special. He noticed how the older act around him. Taehyun also knew that Beomgyu is a nice person. He would always admire the older from afar and that pure smile of Beomgyu never failed to make his heart beat so fast. Beomgyu, in fact, is an angel. A pure angel. How could someone be so pure and innocent at the same time? There was this one time, Taehyun made a dirty joke and Beomgyu's confused face made Taehyun laughed. Such pure soul don't deserve to walk around this fake world we're living in. One wrong touch, and his heart will be broken. Taehyun, himself felt attracted to the older. He couldn't admit it at first, but, he fell in love with Beomgyu. He would always find himself staring at Beomgyu like a creep. Right now, Taehyun is inside the canteen and it's recess so of course, being the stalker- I mean the whipped man he is, staring at Beomgyu from afar. He watched as Beomgyu laughed with Yeonjun and just then, someone with a blonde hair approach the older. Beomgyu's smile dropped upon seeing the figure in front of him. Taehyun noticed that something smelled fishy. Beomgyu seems uncomfortable with the blonde hair male's presence. The blonde male leaned his face closer to Beomgyu while the older was just moving away. Yeonjun tried to shoved the blonde male away but he was stubborn. Taehyun crumpled the soda can in his hand causing the soda overflow the can and wet his hand. Taehyun couldn't care less, he got up and approached the three individuals before dragging the blonde male away from Beomgyu. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun with a shocked expression on his face.

"Excuse me, would you mind getting out of here? He felt uncomfortable"

Taehyun voiced out. Beomgyu held Taehyun's shirt while shaking it telling Taehyun to calm down.

"Oh? Isn't it the smartest kid in school, Kang Taehyun?"

Taehyun, was in fact, a popular student. So almost everyone in the school loved him. Taehyun glared at the male in front of him before sparing a glance at the male's name tag. '마크' (Mark) was written.

"Mark Lee? The famous troublemaker jock in school? No wonder you're not even famous around girls"

"What did you say, shrimp?"

Mark looked at him with murderous eyes. But Taehyun gave him the death glare, didn't even afraid to fight back.

"Taehyun, stop"

Beomgyu urged. Yeonjun was just watching the whole scene with his jaw dropping. He knew that Beomgyu and Taehyun are friends since Beomgyu told him, but why did he act as if he's jealous? There's so much questions playing in his head now.

"No, not until this shitty mustard head stop making you uncomfortable"

Just then, Beomgyu felt his heart flipped twice or more. Taehyun's words always manage to give him butterflies. His grip on Taehyun's shirt getting tighter.

"Mustardㅡ Mustard head?!

Taehyun snickered.

"What? You're head looked like a mustard anyways"

"Youㅡ"

Mark was about to launch an attack to Taehyun's face when Yeonjun suddenly got up from his seat and punched the mustard head male in the face. Yeonjun looked at him with murderous eyes. He kneeled down to be in the same eye level with Mark and grabbed him by the collar.

"Listen here, you good-for-nothing. No one will mess up with my little brother, understood? And I don't plan to punch you in the first place but, you made me feel annoyed and I hate it when people annoy the fuck outta me. Now, get lost and never show your face in front of me, my little brother or Taehyun ever again, got it?"