Chapter 03 : A gift for my beloved one

Beomgyu is enjoying his time brewing the coffee as he hums his favourite song.

"Hyung"

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you, why is your mood so bright today?"

Beomgyu smiles widely then looks at the tall male beside him. The tall male has a slim figure an there's a mole on his nose and when he smiles, dimple pops out of his right cheek. He has a name tag and his name was written on it.

Park Sunghoon.

"Well first of all it's Valentine and second-"

"Beomgyu hyung and Taehyun had arranged a date together"

A brown hair male said.

"That's correct Jake"

Sim Jaeyun or known as Jake Sim is an Australian boy who came to Korea to pursue his dream. The young male ha became a trainee in Belift Entertainment and for now, his identity is still remained as a secret to public. Only Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Sunghoon knew. Sunghoon nods. Then he gives this teasing looks to Beomgyu.

"Date night huh? So that means....."

He wiggles his eyebrows playfully to Beomgyu. Jake snorts while Beomgyu is still processing what Sunghoon just said. Don't blame him tho, Beomgyu is that one innocent friend who is slow in understanding dirty jokes. He may be flirty but he's innocent as a five years old.

"What? Means what?"

"Hyung, you're no fun"

Beomgyu tilted his head in confusion. He sti doesn't understand what Sunghoon was trying to say.

"He said hyung and Taehyun could do that thing tonight"

"What thing?"

Jake cursed mentally. Beomgyu looks confused between the two males who exchange looks to each other then smirks. He may be one year older than the two but he's more innocent and 'pure' than the two males in front of him.

"They meant you and Taehyun are having sex tonight"

Beomgyu turns around only to meet eyes with a smirking Soobin. The older is looking at him with this teasing looks on his face.

"What the fuc- No! Both of us had never done that before"

"Even after your engagement?"

Soobin looks at his friend in disbelief. Beomgyu scratches his neck and nods shyly.

"Oh, hun. You better get yourself out of the virgin world soon"

Jake pats Beomgyu's shoulder.

"I only do it if Taehyun asked me to and call me hyung you little bastard"

Beomgyu deadpanned. Jake chuckles then proceed to do his job while dragging Sunghoon with him.

"You both seriously had never fucked before?"

"Uhm- yeah? Is it bad?"

Soobin laughs. Beomgyu is so innocent that everyone would fall for him easily and not to mention that he has the purest soul among them. He rarely get angry. He always has this wide smile on his face which captives whoever is looking at him.

"No, it's just I can't believe it. Me and Yeonjun hyung did it the night after our engagement tho"

"How did it feel?"

Soobin looks at his friend with full of meaning. He smirks and whispers.

"It felt good. So good that you want more and more of it"

Beomgyu could feel his cheeks heating up. His ears turning red that his cheeks is painted with light pink. Beomgyu slaps Soobin's shoulder hardly. The taller male groans in pain while holding his shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"Stop with that dirty mind of yours- geez what did Yeonjun hyung taught you"

"Whatever it is, it will make you feel full pleasure"

Beomgyu glares at Soobin while making a gesture of slicing his neck.

"Okay okay- I'll stop"

Soobin walks away but Beomgyu could still hear his friend giggling at him.

-

The atmosphere at the front table is getting tense as Taehyun slowly let go of the grip on Yuta's hair. He slowly stand up and unbutton one of his coat button.

"You want a refund so bad huh?"

Taehyun slicks his lips before walking towards the counter.

"Give a full refund to this uninvited guest right here, Yeji"

His glare scared the hell out of Yeji.

"Ye- yes Mr.Kang"

Yeji immediately get the money before putting them inside a suitcase. She then handed it to Taehyun. As Taehyun received the suitcase, he threw it to Yuta.

"Now, get lost and don't show your face near my hotel again"

Taehyun growled. Yuta glares at him but Taehyun just shrugged it off like nothing happen. A little glare wouldn't scare Taehyun. Yuta gets up before wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.

"I'll pay you back twice than this"

Yuta deadpanned. He then gestures his manager to follow him exiting the hotel.

"Huening"

"Yes, Mr.Kang"

"Put that bastard name inside the blacklist, so he won't enter my hotel again"

Taehyun fixes his attire then goes back to his office.