Doll disease | explanations

hello, its your fav lazy writer, writer bae! so a lot of you dm me asking what kind of fictional disease is "doll disease". as i had written in ny introduction chapter, <ikigai> will be an angst and also a fictional disease love story bxb book. the fictional disease that i chose is called; doll disease. you've probably never heard of it since i made it up myself. so here's the explanation for the disease.

stage 1;

the victim will feel is body stiffing, and their body will changed into a porcelain flawless skin just like the realistic/barbie dolls you have at home. this is because of the sadness and disappoinment they feel.

stage 2;

when the illness had gone to the second stage, the victim started to lose emotions slowly, they wouldn't be able to laugh, smile or even cry like usual humans do. and their physical body will keep changing into doll-like ones.

stage 3;

now, if the victim had a massive heartbreak, they will unable to move, their body stiffen even more and now, half of their body is half doll and half human. the doll side of their body wouldn't be able to feel any human's touch and they won't be able to feel human's emotions. their heart would slowly crack as well.

stage 4;

this is the last and the most dangerous stage. the victim would completely turn into a doll forever. the only cure is a declaration of a true love. if not, the victim would be inside the doll form forever, and if its too late, the victim may die in the doll form.

i hope this explanation is clear to my readers and i love all of you! have a good day ahead!

"one's fragile heart should be protected, not broken"
-writer bae-