Chapter 18 : Wishlist

It's been three weeks since Beomgyu is in the hospital. His condition isn't doing any better and Taehyun skips going to his works spending time with his beloved fiance in the hospital. Although Hueningkai called him many times that the hotel need him but Taehyun won't budge. He stubbornly stayed with Beomgyu. In room 522, there he is, sitting beside on the chair beside Beomgyu interwining his finger with the older. He adverts his gaze on the unconscious Beomgyu softly as his heart ache at the sight. The food that Yeonjun and Soobin gave him was left untouched. Afterall, this was all his fault, just like what Hyunhee said to him. He still remembered his sister's angry rants that made him fell on his knees.

"you've fucked up everything"

Yeah, it's true. Just like what Hyunhee said, he fucked up everything. But what can he do? He couldn't even bring back the normal Beomgyu. Oh how much he misses the older's tender gaze, his soft touches, his beautiful smile and his deep dimples. While Yeonjun who is behind the door, peeked in between the glass. Taehyun was sobbing his heart out regretting everything. Beomgyu is now a half doll-human figure. The older seems peaceful in a deep slumber.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sorry"

He said in between his cries. Yeonjun's heart ache at the sight. All of a sudden, someone came beside him, Yeonjun turns around and it was Hyunhee. The female looked difderent. The way she's dressed, the way she changed her hair from black to blonde. In short, she looks beautiful.

"Hyunhee.."

"Is Tae still crying?"

Yeonjun nods. Hyunhee took a deep breath before entering the room. Taehyun turns around and met eyes with his sister. Hyunhee hands him a book with a dark blue cover. Taehyun stares at it before taking it into his hands.

"Before you ask me what is that, that book is filled with Beomgyu's wishes. He entrusted it to Soobin but Soobin gave it to me and told me to give it to you Soobin also told me to keep it as a secret from you, but now, I feel like I should give it to you"

Taehyun was about to say something when Hyunhee cut him off.

"Beomgyu didn't gave it to you directly because he wanted to do the things in the book after you two got married so Soobin told me to keep it for a while before giving it back to him after your marriage and you need to read the letters in there by yourself"

Hyunhee was about to exit the room when..

"Thank you, nuna"

Hyunhee turns around and looks at her brother.

"I love you as my brother, and I love Beomgyu as my brother-in-law. This is the least that I can do"

She said before disappearing from Taehyun's sight. Taehyun looks at the book and opened the first page of it.

14th Feb
Hello.. hahah... this is the first time I'm writing things like this, especially a diary because I've never wrote one before.. so today... is valentine.. it's supposed to be a happy day where people enjoy the time of their life with their beloved ones, and... this is painful to write by myself, especially when I barely see anything I'm writing right now because I'm crying... well... taehyun didn't come tonight and I even texted him, called him a few times but he answered none. I'm worried about his safety and I'm worried that he might forgot our date... I prepared some of his favourite dishes like, tteokbokki, sundae and even a hot pot... I bought him his favourite cartoon character plushie! It was a Cinamoroll and I bet taehyun would be screaming in happiness when he saw it >•< I dont need anything, Beomie just wants Taehyunie to come home :)

There, Taehyun felt his heart clenched. The whole scene of the dinner table that had been set up by Beomgyu, the candlelights, the wine, the food that Beomgyu had cooked for him for Valentine and the gift that Beomgyu bought him. But in my point of view, it's not Taehyun's fault at all. He was just panicking and didn't know what to do and accidentally hurt Beomgyu's feelings. After reading the first one, he moved onto the next page, to the next and the next one until he arrived at a certaun page that had been clipped with a stapler. Taehyun opened it and it was Beomgyu's wishlist.

THINGS TO DO WITH TAEHYUNIE ❤️

1. arcade
- play the roller coaster
- buy some cute plushies
- eat some ice cream (NO MINT CHOCO)

2. VR studio
- play a horror game
- mario kart

3. Namsan tower
- keylock

4. Cuddles while watching a movie

5. Look at the star together during the night

6. Play in the rain

Upon seeing Beomgyu's wishlist, Taehyun smiles in pain.

"He just want some normal dates and I had to ruined all of it"

A single tear fell on the page. Just then, a sentence that was highlighted with a pink highlighter caught his attention.

IF I CAN'T DO IT, HYUNIE CAN DO IT WITHOUT ME :>

Taehyun gasped. So it was not Beomgyu's wishlist all along? He just realised that Beomgyu's real wish is for Taehyun to feel the fun in every single thing that he does. Beomgyu is such a sweet person. Taehyun cried harder and hug the older. If only Beomgyu could feel the warmth in his hug, if only Beomgyu realised that how much Taehyun ahd regretted his actions. In the end, no humans can turn back time.