Chapter 10 : 5:53 o'clock

5 years ago..

Beomgyu was sitting under the tree behind the school yard as usual. He's enjoying the view of the sun sets slowly, the sky as if been painted with orange and pink color is such a calming sight to one's eyes. During his 16 years of walking in this Earth, his most favourite thing is when the sun sets in the sky. The feeling of watching the sun sets slowly, is a special feeling. As if there are butterflies living in your stomach. Beomgyu, had never once fell in love before. That was before he met a certain red hair male, named Kang Taehyun. Since the first time he saw the male during the orientation week, his heart beated so fast that he couldn't focus. His eyes had always been looking for the younger male. There is such times where Beomgyu would imagine himself with the younger, sitting together while chatting casually with each other. Beomgyu sighed.

"Its just your imagination, he's probably straight as a ruler"

He muttered to himself.

"Who?"

As if been struck by lightning, Beomgyu jumped out of his sitting place and hit his head on the branch. As he looked up, Taehyun is in front of him. The younger is looking at him full of concern, Taehyun's hand reach for Beomgyu's head. Beomgyu is still groaning in pain.

"I'm terribly sorry, I shouldn't have scared you like that"

Taehyun said while caressing Beomgyu's head softly. You could tell that the raven hair male is panicking in the inside but he decided not to show it on his face. His eyes have been wandering to Taehyun's lips that is blowing softly on his head. Just then he realised that Taehyun is tip-toeing to reach his head, which Beomgyu found cute.

"It's okay- Btw what are you doing here?"

Beomgyu asked trying to sound as casual as he can.

"Enjoying the sun set with you, what else?"

Ah. Beomgyu wanted to keep this moment inside his memory forever. His heart did a flip or ten upon hearing the younger's words. While Beomgyu is still spacing out, Taehyun sat on the grass while pulling Beomgyu's wrist to sit beside him. Beomgyu was surprised but he decided to do as the younger wanted. As soon as he sat beside the younger, there's this feeling inside him keeps telling him to confessed to the younger. He took a deep breath before averting his eyes towards Taehyun for a brief moment before focusing back on the view in front of them.

"Love can be expressed in a myriad of different methods, but the most timeless and most treasured will always remain the classic love letter"

Taehyun blurted out, out of the blue. Beomgyu was confused. He looked at the younger and awkwardly smiled.

"It seems like, you love poetic things, maybe quotes?"

"I do"

Taehyun answered in a meaningful manner. He turns his head to Beomgyu and smiled. Oh how much Beomgyu loves that smile of his. Dimples poking out from Taehyun's cheeks. Without realising it, Beomgyu stretched out his hand and poked one of Taehyun's dimple while smiling widely. He giggled as his finger touched the younger's soft milky skin. Taehyun was startled of course, he stared at the older for a long time until he heard a whimper escape from Beomgyu's mouth. The older was pouting.

"Beomgyu?"

As if been strucked by lightning, Beomgyu immediately pull back his hand but Taehyun was fast enough to catch his hand and bring it closer to his cheek. Beomgyu's breath hitched. The sensual tension between them is getting higher as Beomgyu could feel his heart dancing wildly against his ribs.