Chapter 12 : I love you

Loud music filling his eardrums, the scent of alcohol, smokes and the strong perfume of strangers inside the club are entering his nose. Hueningkai looks at his friend, worried. He had never seen Taehyun acted this way. The latter is currently drinking whiskey endlessly. His brown locks are messed up and his cheeks are red. He reeks of alcohol. Hueningkai is not a fan of drinking, but he would accompany his friend for a little drink if that could make Taehyun feels better.

If I tell Hyunhee noona, she'll be mad at you, Taehyun.

Hyunhee or precisely, Kang Hyunhee is Taehyun's older sister. She's the fiercest person Hueningkai had ever known. But when you got to know her better, she has a soft heart. She couldn't even step on a fly. Hyunhee is of course a Scorpio, everyone would be scared of her because of her resting bitch face. She's kinda short , and what makes Hyunhee attractive is the way she dressed. She's an e-girl which is completely the opposit from Taehyun. More to add, she's a single bisexual. Anyways, back to Taehyun. The latter seems wreck up.

"You okay, bud?"

Hueningkai pats his friend's back gently. Taehyun looks at him for a brief moment before drinking back the whiskey in his hand.

"I'm fucked up, Hyuka. My mom died"

Hueningkai sighs. He seriously doesn't know what's the best way to comfort someone. Actually, he is that awkward friend of yours who doesn't know how to comfort someone but tries to comfort you and and end up ceying with you.

"Taehyun, I know you're heartbroken. I know how it feels to lose someone that you really loves and more to add, she's your own mother. We all hate this fake world we're living in, but Taehyun.. the pain in your heart is a temporary one. Nothing will last forever. The scar in your heart will slowly go away. It will be healㅡ"

"and will be replace with a new one"

Hueningkai sighs for the nth time.

"Dying... must be nice.. right?"

The next thing he knows is Hueningkai slapping the back of his head hardly. Taehyun groan in pain.

"What was that for?!"

He said glaring at the latter.

"Before you think of dying, think about Beomgyu hyung! Think! For you, the reason for you to live everyday is your mother, but what if Beomgyu hyung's reason to live everyday is you?!"

Taehyun stayed quiet for a moment. Hueningkai sounded angry and he really is angry at Taehyun.

"Iㅡ"

"Shut your shitty mouth upㅡ don't you dare speak to me if you think about suicide again, Taehyun. Even if your mom left you to go somewhere else, that doesn't mean you can leave me as well. Leaving all of us, Beomgyu hyung, Yeonjun hyung, Soobin hyung, your father, me, and Hyunhee noona. Don't you feel guilty?"

Taehyun bit his lips. Hueningkai, in fact was right.

"Have you ever think of Beomgyu hyung? Beomgyu hyung must be waiting for you, he loves you so much that he even chose you over me"

Hueningkai could feel himself tearing up from his own words. Hueningkai is Beomgyu's childhood friend, but because of Hueningkai's family moving out of Korea, Beomgyu only has Yeonjun by his side. Yeonjun knew Hueningkai because he is Beomgyu's childhood friend and Soobin knew Hueningkai because Yeonjun told him. They only met after Hueningkai worked at Taehyun's hotel. And you could say that, the younger used to have a crush on Beomgyu. But because of Beomgyu's happiness, he rather let himself suffer so Beomgyu could be with Taehyun.