Chapter 19 : Mon amour

The brown hair male is now standing in front of the arcade staring plainly at the moving roller coaster in front of him. He was holding a pink cotton candy that Yeonjun bought for him. Taehyun himself didn't know how he ended up there, just then he felt someone nudging his elbow. Taehyun looks at the pink hair male beside him.

"Yeonjun hyung"

He said. Yeonjun had dyed his hair to pink color few days ago. Not gonna lie, but the latter looks good in pink hair. As if he doesn't need the color pink but the pink color needs him.

"Aren't you gonna ride it?"

A brown hair male pops out from Yeonjun's back. Taehyun smiles.

"You know that I'm afraid of heights, Soobin hyung"

Unlike Beomgyu, Taehyun is scared of heights including Hueningkai is scared of heights. Beomgyu is a fan of thrilling things like bungee jump, sky diving, roller coaster and hauted house but Taehyun is the opposite. He despise doing those. One, because he's afraid of heights, and two, because he's afraid of the dark. Soobin pouts.

"I even brought my polaroid camera along to take pictures of us together"

"So we can show it to Beomgyu afterwards"

Taehyun smiles bitterly looking at the two married men in front of him. The whole plan was Yeonjun's idea. Taehyun at first, didn't want to come to the arcade because he wants to be with Beomgyu but Hyunhee said she'll take a good care of Beomgyu and also said that he needs to enjoy his time for Beomgyu's sake.

"Remember what Beomgyu wrote inside the diary? He said, 'if I can't do it, hyunie can do it for me' which is cringy as fuck now do it for him. I promise I'll take a good care of your fiance"

Those were Hyunhee's last words before pushing him out with Yeonjun. Taehyun stares at Soobin for a long time while the latter is making puppy eyes to him just to convince Taehyun to ride the roller coaster with them. Taehyun sighs heavily.

"Fine"

He muttered. He took one last bite of the cotton candy before throwing the stick inside the bin. Yeonjun and Soobin shouted happily while huggibg and jumping around earning some attentions from the people around them. The three males proceed to line up and buy the tickets. Next, they sit beside each other and put on the safety belt. As the roller coaster is going up and up, Taehyun could feel his heart racing so fast. He obviously has cold feet while the yeonbin couple is enjoying the time of their lives screaming happily. As the roller coaster had arrived at it's most highest place, the tension is getting higher and the moment it drops, Taehyun could feel himself screaming his lungs out.

"HUAARRRGHHH!! FUUUCCKKK YOUUU SSOOOBBIINN HYYUUNNGG!!"

He screams in a not-so-manly voice which Soobin just laugh it off and Yeonjun is enjoying the ride as much as he can. After a five minutes long ride on the roller coaster, as soon as he gets off it, Taehyun felt his legs going weak and fell to the ground. Soobin is laughing his ass off before clicking a picture with his polaroid camera. Yeonjun just smiles at his cute husband. Taehyun glares at the latter.

"I hate you"

"We love you too"

Soobin answered in a teasing manner. Taehyun rolls his eyes and gets up.

"Where next?"

Soobin put his index finger on his chin while his black orbs is scanning the whole arcade before pointing to the haunted house.

"There!"

Taehyun gasped loudly.

"Heolㅡ No, never. We're not getting in thereㅡ"