Chapter 15 : We were so beautiful

Taehyun is panicking. There was only one thing that is on his mind that time, calling Yeonjun. Without further ado, he grabs Beomgyu's phone on the table and dialled Yeonjun's number.

"Hello, Gyu?"

"HYUNG!"

"Tae? What's the fuss?"

"HEㅡ HE FAINTED"

"Beomgyu?!"

Taehyun could hear the older is panicking on the other line and he heard Yeonjun stumbles over something while trying to run. Yeonjun calls for Soobin and told him he's going to the hospital.

"BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK!"

Yeonjun said before ending the call. Taehyun, being a good future brother-in-law he is, immediately carries Beomgyu in bridal style and goes outside. He gently put Beomgyu down on the passenger's seat. He could hear Beomgyu's shallow breath.

"Hold on, hyung"

He said before getting on the driver's seat and drive to the hospital as fast as he can. It was not a long ride since Taehyun sprint all the way ignoring all the traffic.  As soon as they arrived there, Yeonjun and Soobin are waiting at the counter. They called the doctor urgently as Taehyun is telling himself that everything is going to be fine. Right? As soon ad the doctor arrived, Taehyun put Beomgyu down on the hospital bed and run all the way to the emergency room, ignoring Yeonjun's calls for him. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Don't leave me. Not yet, please"

He said in a hoarse voice. As they arrived in front of the emergency room, Taehyun was told to wait outside by the doctor. Taehyun wanted to protest but worrying about Beomgyu's condition, he agreed and waited outside sitting on the chair. He's furious, worried, anxious and sad. He runs his fingers through his brown hair as he keeps wailing calling for Beomgyu's name. Just then, Yeonjun and Soobin arrived. Taehyun looks at them with his teary yet puffy eyes. Yeonjun soften at the sight of his brother's fiance's condition. Soobin bit his lips. None of them wanted this to happen but God has other plans. Right?

"Everything will be okay, Taehyun-ah"

Yeonjun said approaching the crying male. Soobjn nods. Actually he's not sure himself, after hearing what Sakura said one day ago, he couldn't help but feel worry about Beomgyu. Taehyun pulls Yeonjun into a hug while Yeonjun is baffled at Taehyun's sudden action. Nonetheless, he caress Taehyun's hair gently and softly.

"I'mㅡ I'm afraid... I'm afraid I'll be all alone again, I'm afraid he'll leave me too"

"He wouldn't leave you, okay? Think positive, Tae"

"How? I already had enough of grieving of mother's death, and if I lose him too, I might go insane"

There was a big silence after that. Only the sound of Taehyun's cries and hoarse voice. Soobin gulped. A few seconds after, the same doctor came out looking a bit down. The three males turn their heads to the doctor.

"I'm Dr.Jung Hoseok. So, about this patient..."

"Choi Beomgyu, his name is Choi Beomgyu"

Soobin butts in.

"...about Beomgyu-ssi, may I talk to his closest relative?"

Yeonjun walks forward.

"What is it, doc?"

"Come to my office"

Yeonjun looks at Taehyun and Soobin before following Hoseok to his office. As Yeonjun closed the door behind him, Hoseok turns around and looks at the brown hair male.

"Beomgyu-ssi has a very rare disease  and I'm not and expert myself in this kind of diseases but I'm sure, Dr.Sakura knows. I'll call her here"

Hoseok says as he dialled Sakura's number. Yeonjun sits on the chair in front of him. A few minutes after, Sakura entered the room and it seems that she cut her long hair to a wolf cut, she looks more daring than before.

"You're here, Sakura-san"

Sakura nods and sits beside Yeonjun.

"So, about patient Beomgyu, his disease seems rare and I did a full check up on him and it seems that his skin is changing into a porcelain like skin and the surface of his skin is getting hard too. And the worst thing is, his breathing is shallow that I could barely hear him breathing even after we put the oxygen supply on him. Not to mention that his pale face"

Sakura thinks for a good minute.

"Beomgyu came to me one day ago, and he doesn't look good that day. I suppose that this has to do with the doll disease"

Yeonjun scrunches his eyebrows.

"The doll disease?"

Sakura nods.

"The doll disease or also known as the puppet disease is a very rare disease and it will appear because of the feeling of sadness and loneliness inside the victim's heart. It may also because of the amount of rejection the victim got that made thair heart breaks"

Sakura stands up and walks around as if she's thinking of something.

"I also read that, if the victim's skin is already changing textures, their live is kn danger, he could die any momentㅡ"

"Can you do anything to treat my brother?"

"I'm sorry, Yeonjun-ssi. But this doll disease depends on someone's emotions. Beomgyu-ssi is already in stage three, he's slowly losing his sense of touch, hearing, tasting, and he couldn't also feel if he's hurt lastly, he's losing a human's emotions. This is dangerous, and if he's gone to stage four, he'll turn into a doll or a pupper forever and die in that form, and worst, we couldn't do anything about it"

After hearing Sakura's explanation, Yeonjun could feel his world is being teared apart. His only brother. His one and only brother is on the verge of dying and he couldn't do anything about it. Worst, he can lose his beloved little brother anytime. Hoseok looks at Yeonjun as he noticed the latter's eyes are teary.

Oh my Lord, why is this happening to me?

Yeonjun suddenly gets up and kneels in front of Sakura making both Sakura and Hoseok shocked.

"Can't you do anything, to make my brother stay alive? I would do anything!"

He said before bowing fully in front of Sakura. Right now, his ego, his manly aura, he throw all of them aside. All that matters is his brother's health.

"Please"

Yeonjun plead. Sakura and Hoseok look at each other. Sakura shakes her head.

"I'm so sorry, Yeonjun-ssi"

Yeonjun could feel his tears are falling like waterfall.

"Beomgyu-ssi's heart already cracked and I'm very sorry, I wanted to help but I can't"

Sakura said while bowing 90° in front of Yeonjun. Yeonjun bit his lips, refusing to believe reality. Hoseok approaches the male and helps him to get up.

"Can... can I see him?"

Hoseok nods.