Chapter 04 : candlelight & wines

The sun had set and it's almost dark, the colors of the sky is painted with soft pink,orange and a little purple. The black hair male is whistling happily while wiping the table as his work for the day is done. Sometimes he would giggles by himself thinking of a certain someone. Jake and Sunghoon who were watching from afar were just looking at him wondering why the older male looks happy.

"He's that happy knowing today is Valentine and his fiance is gonna have a fancy dinner with him"

"Love makes you do crazy things, being engaged is not bad after all"

Jake turns his head to Sunghoon. A meaningful smile painted all over his face. Sunghoon didn't realise it until he turns his face towards Jake.

"What?"

His eyes sparkling as his mouth is pouting while Jake is cooing silently at the latter.

"Want to get engaged with me then?"

Jake smirks. All of a sudden, Sunghoon burst into a mouth full laughter. Jake was left confuse.

"Sure, if you want to"

Jake's heart did a flip or ten. He wouldn't predict that the latter would answer him like that. He sounded like a creep at first and he thought Sunghoon would slap him or maybe run away. But no. A little pink tainted on his cheeks, and his ears are getting red.

"Id- Idiot"

"What did you say?"

Sunghoon smile widely. Jake bit his lips. He couldn't stay there any longer, his heart has the urge of kissing the latter so he ran to the back door. Sunghoon was left confuse. Meanwhile Beomgyu ran happily towards the locker before taking off his apron. His job is done.

"Soobin hyung! Let's go!"

He said. The older come a few seconds after. Before leaving the cafe, Soobin managed to give Jake a message to close the cafe with Sunghoon and gave them the key. Then he and Beomgyu proceed going to buy a gift for Taehyun.

-

It has been one hour since Beomgyu is fighting with himself what kind of gift he would give to Taehyun. Soobin is just staring at the younger.

"Would he like it if I give him this shirt?"

"Or this teddy bear?"

"Oh!! Maybe I can give him a pair of new shoes!"

Soobin shook his head. He thought this was gonna be a short shopping but it wasn't. Beomgyu is very picky in everything, the way he dress, his food, even the accessories he wears. Just then he could feel his phone vibrated. He unlocked his phone and a message came in.

My Junnie:

when will u come home? it's late. I wanna cuddle and watch movies with you ☹️

I'm sorry, junnie. I'm still
with Beomgyu. He asked me
to accompany him buying
Taehyun a gift.

My Junnie:
Oh.. it's okay. don't be late,
I wanna cuddle

sure,I love u

M

y Junnie:

I love u too

Soobin smiles upon seeing Yeonjun's text. A single "I love you" is enough to make his heart fly away. Then he focus on Beomgyu who is still in dilemma. He approaches the younger and pats him in the shoulder.